Turbo Fire - New Chalene Program

Options
Has anyone seen or started Turbo Fire? It's Chalene Johnson's new program by BeachBody. I got it last week and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's based on the HIIT principles. Would be interested in what others are thinking of it.

Replies

• luv2run4fun
    Options
    Just ordered it and can hardly wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I have it and I absolutely LOVE it! I did the 5 Day Inferno Plan and lost 3 pounds and 3 inches total and now I'm doing my own hybrid of ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Fire.
    You can't help but to keep moving and working out because the music is the best. You will definitely get great results if you stick with it.
    Good luck and have fun!!!
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ohh no I love Chalene!!! I ordered turbo jam and had great results....then I got chaLEAN extreme and did it for 30 days and lost 17lbs but then quit and never picked itu p again....soo now im tempted to order this BUT what if I quit again??? what do you think??
  • FitMama1982
    FitMama1982 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ohh no I love Chalene!!! I ordered turbo jam and had great results....then I got chaLEAN extreme and did it for 30 days and lost 17lbs but then quit and never picked itu p again....soo now im tempted to order this BUT what if I quit again??? what do you think??

That's great that you achieved such great results with Chalene's programs! I was just wondering why you would assume that you'd quit on yourself and not complete the program?
  • JulieSue
    Options
    well becuz I quit everything I start....I am all about things then I quit...thats one of the things that I am trying to work on!! plus I have people that have told me that soo I am seriously wanting to beat that habit!!! soooooooooo I am here on MFP and doing what I need to do to lose the weight!!! soo maybe I need to pick up ChaLEAN Extreme and finish it and then order Turbo Fire???
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm on day #4 of the ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid. I played around with some of the TF workouts last week and LOVE them. I blogged about it as well (and posted a video--SCARY!)...if you're interested, here's my blog link:

http://personalsweatequity.blogspot.com
  • JulieSue
    Options
    soo when you do the Chalene Extreme and the Turbo Fire what do you log it as under your exercise here???
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I log mine in under cardio. I wear a HRM w/ chest strap so I know how many calories I am burning.
  • JulieSue
    Options
    where did you get yours???? your monitor I bought a watch one at like Sams Club but IDK how accurate it is??
  • RnRmom
    RnRmom Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a Polar HR Monitor. I wear it for my workouts then log them in MFP. I just finished 30 minutes of one of the Turbo Fire workouts (Fire 30) and burned 363 calories. This is the most fun I've had burning calories! If you like Turbo Jam, you're really going to enjoy Turbo Fire. It's taking it up a notch!

If you'd like to look at a preview of it, you can see it thru my link at www.beachbodycoach.com/RNRMOM22.

We can all support you (and each other) by sharing our workouts here! :)
  • JulieSue
    Options
    thanks soo much!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I ordered it today!!!! Can't wait to get it!
  • FitMama1982
    FitMama1982 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    well becuz I quit everything I start....I am all about things then I quit...thats one of the things that I am trying to work on!! plus I have people that have told me that soo I am seriously wanting to beat that habit!!! soooooooooo I am here on MFP and doing what I need to do to lose the weight!!! soo maybe I need to pick up ChaLEAN Extreme and finish it and then order Turbo Fire???

Yes please pick back up the program and do it for you. I was in the same situation with starting and stopping programs. And I finally stuck to my guns and lost the weight and am determined to keep pushing play to keep it off. I think that fact that I like what I see when I look in the mirror and LOVE Chalean Extreme & TurboFire is such an advantage. Its the best thing in the world when you enjoy the workout you're doing. I know you'll stick to the program this time around! We're all routing for you :)
  • RnRmom
    RnRmom Posts: 3
    Options
    I ordered it today!!!! Can't wait to get it!

Yay! Amanda, tell us what you think when you get it. :)
  • mmmpink
    mmmpink Posts: 25
    Options
    I have it and I absolutely love it! I find myself often doing an extra 2 or 3 workouts when I have the time because I love it so much :) It's a lot of fun, the music is great and I burn a TON of calories with it :)
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I have it and I absolutely love it! I find myself often doing an extra 2 or 3 workouts when I have the time because I love it so much :) It's a lot of fun, the music is great and I burn a TON of calories with it :)

How many calories does it burn on average? I know everyone is different but it helps to hear it so I don't grossly overestimate it.
  • turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    Options
    Just got TurboFire today and did the Fire 30/Stretch 10 workout.

IT. WAS. AMAZING!

:)

Easier than Insanity, harder than TurboJam. I'm fairly certain harder than TurboKick too. I was totally lost for most of it since I skipped the "New to Class" part to learn the moves. I also took several breaks to catch my breath. Even then, I burned almost 700 calories. Insane! I love it, love it, love it and yet again, Chalene Johnson makes me bring it. :)
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options

How many calories does it burn on average? I know everyone is different but it helps to hear it so I don't grossly overestimate it.

I average right around 100-105 calories every 10 minutes...did Fire 55EZ yesterday and burned 615 calories...did Fire 30 today and burned 357.
  • Amandac6772
    Options

I average right around 100-105 calories every 10 minutes...did Fire 55EZ yesterday and burned 615 calories...did Fire 30 today and burned 357.

holy smokes...that is exactly what I need.
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am in my final weeks of a p90x challenge and am planning to pick up Turbo Fire next. I've heard nothing but great reviews so I am really excited to start!