Hello!

Options
Hi I'm Lisa and recently joined a Thin and Healthy plan that my work offered to it's employees...My top weight was 150 and I'm 4"11 and I couldn't get it off even though I was trying to work out everyday and trying to count those calories! But now it seems to be coming off ..this is my third week and I'm down over 4 lbs! I hope I can continue tword my goal of 120! I am learning to eat healthy and better understand how food and exercise work ! Thats all I can say rite now I'm very glad there is a site like this it is very helpful! Anyone needing to inspire or be inspired I welcome! Good luck on your goals! and Happy health to you!

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Good luck Lisa.
  • Lisa5604
    Lisa5604 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you!
  • beckslite
    beckslite Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you to. This certainly is a hard journey. For me I don't think I over eat, it is that I am not always able to exercise due to ill health. But being on mfp has really inspired me to push a little harder. I'm trying to find time to go out walking more, as well as count my calories. I feel like i have a long way to go, but feel some motivated right now.

Becks :glasses:
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do it :smile:
  • Lisa5604
    Options
    I too have had some trouble trying to loose weight I think this time Im in more of a learning type program and it's helping me better understand things....I find that working out in the morning works best for me also that way other things through out the day wont interupt my work out..I do about 30 min. on the Wii fit every other day I like it its pretty fun, and when Im not doing that I use the gym in the morning after work ..I'm a third shifter. I just hope I can keep it up! I really have to push myself some days!
  • Lisa5604
    Options
    Thank you!
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MFP will help you see how many calories are in a serving. And, how big a serving actually is! I bought a kitchen scale to help me measure out food too. What I though was a portion was actually 2 or even 3!
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Lisa. You can do it! xx:glasses: