hi i am a vegetarian

Options
i would love to meet vegetarians to share questions and recipes

Replies

• tinypastels
    tinypastels Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm mostly vegetarian, only eating chicken and turkey on a rare occasion. I just don't like it haha! But yeah! Love to be friends and swap ideas.
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i eat eggs, sometimes chicken.. most protein is from fish and nuts.
  • tiddlebit11
    tiddlebit11 Posts: 182
    Options
    I am 100% vegan!!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm veg feel free to add me :)
  • kwitherspoon19
    kwitherspoon19 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HI I'm a pescatarian! (fish only once a week about) Feel free to add me, i've been experiencing with tofu this week
  • Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian too. Feel free to add me and swap ideas:smile: Also kinda new so would like some more friends :flowerforyou:
  • lbdc05
    lbdc05 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian as well. :heart: :smile:
  • erinmpowers
    erinmpowers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Veg. Add me if you like.
    I made some yummy salsa baked potatoes for dinner tonight which were delicious!

Here is the rough recipe:

Bake your potato
    Cut in half and scoop out.
    Mix potato flesh with refried beans and taco seasoning and some green onions.
    Scoop back in and top with salsa (I love mango salsa) and a sprinkle of cheese or alternative
    Put back in oven for 15-20 until cheese is melted.
    Yummy!
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello! I eat vegan and I'm brand new here.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Hi, I am a vegetarian as well :) I am trending towards vegan, but not completely there yet. I have tons of recipe pins over on Pinterest ( pinterest.com/adkamy/ ). I just returned to MFP after about a year off, so would love to add some vegetarian/vegan/plant-based friends for support. Feel free to add me!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Not a vegetarian but have taken an interest in alternative 'dietary lifestyles' and would love to have more friends like this.
  • i_luv_irs
    i_luv_irs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian as well and have been for 5 years. Was on and off vegetarian for the 15 years before that as well. Feel free to add me if you like. I eat a lot of veggies and very little "fake" meat.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    vegetarian. open diary.
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie too :o) feel free to add me. I need to start experimenting more I'm stuck in a rut with what I eat!

Anyone else who wants new friends is welcome to add me too, more the merrier :o)
  • DDtrickster
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im oco lacto tarian
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a vegan! Feel free to add, I love to share recipes!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian! Been one since I was 2! I am in maintenance mode right now but am open to adding interactive friends. I do have my diary closed right now as I am I working on a few issues lol. But I am more than willing to share ideas!
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm a weekday vegetarian... I don't know how much that counts for :P
  • brooke_young08
    Options
    I'm not completely vegetarian, but I am not a really big meat eater either... Plus, I am doing a body detox/cleanse soon that requires me to eat vegan for at least 3 weeks, so I would love some meal ideas!:flowerforyou:
  • Hummingheart
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for about 14 years. You can add me - and I'll publish my food diary if someone tells me how.... ;)