Thinking about starting p90x lean on Monday.

Options
Anyone wanna join me? Or are any of you already doing it? I am kinda scared of p90x to be honest...but it's my game plan.

Replies

• saragregg
    saragregg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 3/4 through Insanity. I've thought about doing p90x after.
    Don't be scared. Your body can do anything you put your mind too. Just take it slow and focus on progress. Feel free to add me!
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared. It is very basic and straight forward. You can do it!!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    :D Thank you for the encouragements!
  • Driving_Miss_Daisy
    Options
    I am 3 weeks into P90. I am to much weak and fat for the X. P90 was harder then hell the first week but it gets better and better everyday. Just take it slow and your body will adjust.
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I did p90x for the first time a year ago and repeated it 3x since then. I'm now finishing p90x+ and will start a hybrid program after that. I was more sore than I ever was before during the first few weeks, but obviously I love it and the results because I'm still doing it a year later. Hang in there, you can do it! And modify until you get there.
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I already started I'm on day 12 I'm sooooooo glad I eventually got on and started it my body has changed lots already and I've lost 5lbs I'm really enjoying the workouts so far :-)
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    I already started I'm on day 12 I'm sooooooo glad I eventually got on and started it my body has changed lots already and I've lost 5lbs I'm really enjoying the workouts so far :-)

That's wonderful! Good for you! Thank you for sharing this, it will definitely incourage me to start!:flowerforyou:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    I did p90x for the first time a year ago and repeated it 3x since then. I'm now finishing p90x+ and will start a hybrid program after that. I was more sore than I ever was before during the first few weeks, but obviously I love it and the results because I'm still doing it a year later. Hang in there, you can do it! And modify until you get there.

That is so cool! Thank you, I will give it a go!