Hello everyone!! I'm newww :D

Options
Yup. I'm new, and dedicated more than ever. I'm on day 3 I believe, and just today I've lost over 2,000 MORE calories than I've eaten, which was 900 before I just added a sandwich. Pretty proud. Trying to drink more water, and develop habits; Rather than focusing on pounds lost.

Healthy habits first, happy weight will come naturally from there. :3

I'm 22, 270 pounds [My top weight was 320], 5'11" and happily taken by my beau Alien, who is 39.
I'm a stay-at-homemaker, we have 4 cats combined, live in Kentucky, yada yada yada ;D

My goal weight is 199. I want to be under 200 pounds for the first time since 6th grade.
My biggest motivation is to lose breast weight. Of my two major weight losses [260 to 240 when I was a freshman in high school, and 320 to 260 last year] I have yet to lose breast weight. I'm at a 50DD cup, roughly, and together they're around 20 pounds. My spine is severely curved, and I'm in constant daily pain; Not to mention how hard it is to find a fitting bra, let alone one that is comfortable or fashionable. Sooo I'm hoping losing ANOTHER 70 pounds will reduce them some... or a lot. I'm not picky ;D

Replies

• Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Thanks for being honest in your post. You can add me if you like. I will send through a request.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    First of all, hi!

Second, wow. How are you getting those huge calorie burns? It doesn't look like you're eating very much for the amount of exercise you are doing.

How are you feeling day to day? Do you feel strong through out your workouts? I hope you are successful in achieving your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • EleneSaM
    EleneSaM Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi!
    Wow, I'm impressed both by your calorie burn and by your dedication.
    I have been here on MFP for a little over a month now and I log in every day. That way I can't cheat. ;)
    If you want to lose some breast weight, I have a great suggestion; give some to me. I wouldn't mind a little bit more. :)
    I would be happy if you added me.
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    I love your attitude about forming healthy habits first. That's the exact same position I'm coming from; I just want to get fit, and if I'm getting fit then hopefully the weight will eventually drop off! Good luck :)
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard the rest of your life
  • cherrygryffon
    Options
    @Everyone: Right click and "copy image URL", then paste in another tab or window, to see the full images. :)

Here's my Food Diary for yesterday
    13980_10151320044496971_471363030_n.jpg
    Annnd my Exercise for yesterday
    561940_10151319742531971_1389402479_n.jpg
    Hi there. Thanks for being honest in your post. You can add me if you like. I will send through a request.

Hello! Sure thing, I added you! Love new friends and support :) And you know what they say, honesty is the best policy! :)
    Hi there! Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:

Hi! :) Thank you so much!
    First of all, hi!

Second, wow. How are you getting those huge calorie burns? It doesn't look like you're eating very much for the amount of exercise you are doing.

How are you feeling day to day? Do you feel strong through out your workouts? I hope you are successful in achieving your goals.:flowerforyou:

Hello!! And today, I didn't eat a whole lot. I have been trying to get to where I only eat when I'm hungry, and only until I'm full. Up to the point I posted this, I hadn't been very hungry [And hadn't eaten supper yet. Which happened to be pizza, so WOOHOO! Got to gather up a few calories. XD Also, I posted screenshots up above of what I ate, and what work I did. *nod*

My first day I did DDR [20 songs back to back. During each song I was doing constant arm lifts and air punches, and doing squats to the beat of each song on TOP of the actual hitting of the arrows in time. :D My second day, I didn't do a whole lot. Just some gardening and cleaning. Yesterday, the third day [When I posted this], I started building a planter for some seeds. I was hand sawing all the wood, hand-hammering, using a power drill with extra long screws [Which means having to have extra pressure from the arms and legs to get the screw in straight] and some general hauling of ~40lb armfulls of wood and supplies. :) The sawing alone, that I did for two straight hours, burned over a thousand calories! 8D I was happy lol.]

For the most part, I've felt alright. Definitely feelin' that I'm out of shape, but that's about it. Today I got a little shaky after finally getting a chance to rest, but a couple bites of cookie dough fixed that right up ;D Until I could pick up some supper at least lol!

Thank you so much! :D
    Hi!
    Wow, I'm impressed both by your calorie burn and by your dedication.
    I have been here on MFP for a little over a month now and I log in every day. That way I can't cheat. ;)
    If you want to lose some breast weight, I have a great suggestion; give some to me. I wouldn't mind a little bit more. :)
    I would be happy if you added me.

Hi here! Well thank you! I'm only 3 days into it so far, but I'm determined. I'm finally fed up enough [I hope] to at least hit 199. From there, hopefully I can find a balance to stay healthy, or tone up. Whichever I need at that point lol.
    I love your attitude about forming healthy habits first. That's the exact same position I'm coming from; I just want to get fit, and if I'm getting fit then hopefully the weight will eventually drop off! Good luck :)

Good luck to you as well! As I say in my blog [Not sure if you all can see that or not xD] I've tried so many other "diets" and "Weight loss exercises/programs/teas/etc" that I'm just going to do me. I can't live my life on any of those, so they aren't really long term solutions. And since the results I want are long term, I need to figure something out that is! lol
    welcome aboard the rest of your life

Thank you so much! :D