New. :)

Options
Hi everyone,

I am 36 years old, mom to a 3 1/2 year old daughter. I am trying to get back into shape after a 6-week bedrest and the loss of my triplets in February at 18 1/2 weeks pregnant. I've also been dealing with anemia since then, but it is getting better. I'm currently doing C25k to get ready for a 5k in July, and I've also been doing BodyPump. I am very into eating clean, unprocessed foods (you have been warned. lol)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Replies

• umh007
    umh007 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey New, I'm New too. I'm prayerfully sorry for your loss but inspired by your resilience and motivation. Good luck you seem like a Warrior-Mom!
  • JT219
    JT219 Posts: 19
    Options
    new here too!
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss but I also admire youre moving forward. I have a 2 year old son. I am now finally losing the last of that baby weight gain plus some. I don't eat the cleanest of foods, but I try. I want to try that c25k soon. I'm not new here, but feel free to friend me :)
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you, then! If you're looking for friends and encouragement feel free to send me a friend request!
  • iceman7840
    iceman7840 Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. You sound like a very strong person and I am glad to hear you are getting on track.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you are recovering well. Good luck in your journey.