Looking for support

Options
I am just looking for people to help support each other as we try and lose weight and get Healthier. I have a lot of back problems and so my doctor told me to tone my core muscles as I also have had a few surgeries on my stomach and they think this could also be part of my back problem. They want to do surgery buy they say with out the muscles in the core stronger they will not do it . so I am trying to work on them and just lose weight I am still 30 pounds heavier then I was when I had my second child. I just want to do this and have other to talk to . You know for those days when I am feeling lazy or like it is never going to happen. :)

Replies

• ClarissaMarie94
    ClarissaMarie94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will add you! (:
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll add you too. I'm pretty new to this site, and also still trying to lose baby weight from my two little boys (they were totally worth it).
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am happy for you all to add me. I post everyday and am very supportive. Good luck on your journey.
  • blessmom2
    blessmom2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I am new at this but I throught I can get some tips on losing weight and eating right so I am looking for a support group
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi! I will add you, I'm new here and could use the support also...I have this weight that won't go away after having my little girl, so we are in a similar boat!
  • babyweight100
    babyweight100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, im also new here-first post hehe. I also have back pain and want to work on my core muscles. Im new at this and dont know if ill be any good, but i hope we can reach our goals together.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard
  • lunarwitch
    Options
    I feel your pain! I also have a back injury and went through core training. It helped but you have to keep it up or you lose it. I just joined today and I am hoping to be able to log on every day...so if you are ever feeling "lazy" hit me up! :o) Good luck!!
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I am also very new to this site sadly not to losing weight. I am also looking for some support. a few weeks ago I visited my brother (7 yrs old than m) in hospital due to his life style. And relized I didn't want to end up like that 7 yrs from now.
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm on daily and could use encouragement and support too so i'll send you a friend request :)