Anyone have the Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale

Options
Just curious on your thoughts of the Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale

Replies

• Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    The aria scale with the fitbit one has been the perfect combo for me. Easily the best scale I've ever had. Read the reviews. Watch some YouTube videos. It's really cool how everything connects together. You get on the scale and your weight information is saved and synced to your fitbit AND fitness pal accounts for easy tracking. Pricey for a scale, but you really can't think of it as something that simply weighs you. It's a system to monitor your health and accurately record everything. I highly recommend
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    The aria scale with the fitbit one has been the perfect combo for me. Easily the best scale I've ever had. Read the reviews. Watch some YouTube videos. It's really cool how everything connects together. You get on the scale and your weight information is saved and synced to your fitbit AND fitness pal accounts for easy tracking. Pricey for a scale, but you really can't think of it as something that simply weighs you. It's a system to monitor your health and accurately record everything. I highly recommend

Exactly the same as what he said. I love both of mine.
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I adore my Aria. It lets me weigh everyday - but I don't have to look a the scale if I don't want to. It is also the only scale that gives me the same weight if I step on it twice in a row. It does cost a bit, but I really am glad I splurged. If you get one, you can sync it to https://trendweight.com/dashboard/ which shows you a moving average of your weight loss.
  • goldstargeek
    goldstargeek Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I weigh the same time every morning. More importantly it uploads the information to fitbit and to myfitnesspal automatically. This shows long term graphs and charts. I can look at my caloric intake vs my activity levels and see what happens over the course of a week or month or year. Puts things into long term perspective....and thats life right? hopefully your weight/fitness/health is a long term thing. :)
  • xeyda
    xeyda Posts: 7
    Options
    Everything the others here have said.

Best frigging thing ever, just shy of my FitBit itself. Absolutely wonderful.
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My family has the scale. I had to delete myself as a user because my gramma kept accidentally using my setting and I was tired of being congratulated for pounds I did not lose, only to have my badges taken away. I also wanted to throw it off a cliff because it was calling me fat. 34% body fat? I don't think so (check my picture, yo). Even on "athlete" mode, it grossly miscalculated my body fat. I would step off all pissed off and get on again 2 seconds later... 35% body fat! What??? So I'd get on again... 36%! Damn you Aria! You don't know ****! I am probably hovering around 18-20% body fat. I can see that in the mirror and my other scale agrees. Aria was just messing with me.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I have been debating on getting one. I have the fitbit zip (love it) and I am sure my current scale will be flunking out soon I have had it for quite awhile now. I love it because it too has the body fat % - multiple users etc.
    The reviews on Amazon were quite mixed for the aria hence why I came here for info. Body fat % issues were one major one that people complained about as well as the users weights being confused or mis calculated. The scale I have now you have to select on the scale your account but it does not up load anywhere.

Thanks again for all the replies!
  • Kellym2014
    Options
    This guys do a good review of product <a href="http://www.zebracover.com/body-fat-calculator/">Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale</a>
    I hope help you.
    http://www.zebracover.com/body-fat-calculator/