Can you do it??? 13 Day Challenge!

Options
Hello so i thought of a idea and i dont know if any of you want to do this with me but i think it be great and fun, so the last few months i feel like i been weighing myself to much and i know thats not good so i wanna not do it so much anymore, So here is my idea and i hope some of you will do this with me i was thinking of NOT WEIGHING MYSELF INTEL FRIDAY MORNING APRIL 26!!! that is 13 days from now!!! this will be a challenge for me since i weigh myself a lot so i would love it if anyone would wanna join me. AND IF U DO PLEASE DONT SAY U WILL THEN DO IT BEFORE THE 26!! i think it would be great for me , it would be fun to see what u guys and myself will come up with and i would like a big good shock at the end of this!! Maybe after this one we could do this more often, i would like to have u all right now tell me your NAME , WEIGHT and how much u think you will lose in that 13 days! THIS IS A GREAT IDEA FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR AWHILE ,i know i been stuck for a month now.

Name: Lindsay
CW:219.2
i think i will lose 3 pounds

Replies

• Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    omg, I can hardly convince myself not to weigh in more than once / day. I tend to strip down to my undies when I go to the bathroom to make sure I'm not gaining.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im in not sure of my current weight since its been about 2 weeks since I weighed but sure I sure Ill do it buddy!!! I hate the scale and it hates me LOL
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ok it will be sooo hard for me but alright i will do it...my name is ginger i weigh 208 :tongue: i believe i can lose 3pounds
  • Ipalavra
    Ipalavra Posts: 32
    Options
    This is a great idea. The more often you weight yourself, the more you become fixated on the idea that the weight you see the weight you are; whereas you should be seeing yourself at a lower weight before you even get there.

Mentality plays a huge role in changing your physique and seeing your current numbers every day will hold you back.