Starting again :(

Options
Hello!
I've been on here before but lost motivation. Now I've made a new account and I'm back!

Starting tomorrow (after a big shop today) I really need to make some big changes in my life. My eating habits are out of control, I look in the mirror and see a miserable big slob, when I should be enjoying life with my partner and 7 month old.

I lost 40lbs a few years ago but put it back on during pregnancy.

Soooooo, I'd love some friends on here to help me out :) I'm from the Uk too.

Replies

• happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    same boat hun... add me. x x x
  • tortugita718
    tortugita718 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting with this program, though I've been in "relapse" for several years. I had a few "good years" of being very lean and muscular but got sidetracked by injuries and then by lack of motivation. I want to do something different this tie...perhaps being consistent with this program will help. So know you're not starting alone, and those mirror moments are all too familiar to me. Good luck, and feel free to add me!
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    OH hun this is like my 10 time trying to lose weight - MFP REALLY HELPS MOTIVATE ME !
  • lou0210
    lou0210 Posts: 16
    Options
    I started again last week!! Lost 3 pounds ????

Good going for starting again!!

Add me, I'm from the uk too
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Starting again is okay...at least you ARE starting again :-) xxx
  • Daniipri22
    Options
    Sent you all requests x
  • Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    I had that mirror experience last week as well :) I was looking at www and youtube for quick fixes, ended up watching Jillian Michaels kick overweight peoples behind and realized, there is no quick fix for this!

I'm ready to change my life, and so far I've done really good if I may say so myself. You are very welcome to add me :)
  • Brownie_Monster
    Options
    Starting again is okay...at least you ARE starting again :-) xxx

I like this thought! Just starting, or restarting, it is better than giving up or not trying at all :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Don't look back because u can't change what as gone, move forwards onwards and upwards feel free to add me xx