Doing 2 p90 at the same time? Suggestion

Options
I'm 23 years old / female / 5'1 / weight 200. Looking forward to lose weight. Im doing sculpt 3-4 sweat 3-4 one a day. But I have come to the idea to do both in one day , one after the other. Any suggestion really appreciate it.

Also I have p90 master series that I'm planning on starting next week as it look much better for intense cardio. I already tried insanity and p90 x and is too advanced.

Thank you all for the time!

Replies

• luisannalui
    Options
    ???
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not really sure what you are asking about, mainly because I'm not too familiar with power 90. I know there is a schedule and that's what should be followed.

To be honest though, P90X and Insanity are not "advanced." It is hard which a workout is supposed to be hard. You do them to the best of your ability, just because they guys on the screen are doing it doesn't mean you have to be the same level.
  • kennedyjames85
    kennedyjames85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI
    Ive been doing p90 and p90ms. (doing 2nd round of p90 now) . When doing the sculpt and sweat routine your body needs 48hours to recover from each exercise that why each routine is every other day.
  • succubaeangel
    Options
    I've done P90 and P90X: the idea in both is to follow the plan. If you can do two workouts of P90 in one day and feel fine, then it's time to up the intensity to P90Master or P90X. I do not reccomend Insanity to anyone that is trying to lose a lot of weight btw.