Another FitBit exercise question :0)

Options
I just got the FitBit One yesterday and although I think I am figuring most of it out, I can't figure out how to log exercise. If I do the treadmill I am assuming that I don't log anything because the FitBit will be counting my steps, but if I do the 30 Day Shred I don't know how to count it! Do I just not wear the FitBit when I do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Christine :smile:

Replies

• tbgree00
    tbgree00 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you enter exercise on MFP it syncs it back to the fitbit site and adjusts the calories over there, then syncs back to MFP. You just have to set the time you started and duration.

When I do Power 90 Fat Burner I mark it as 30 minutes of circuit training and would do that for 30 Day Shred when I was doing that as well. Fitbit will work it all out and give you a more accurate estimate of daily calorie burn. You are right that you wouldn't log a run, treadmill, etc because fitbit will handle that itself.
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your response....that helps clarify what I was trying to figure out! :smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    When I was logging exercise I would log the exercise on the fitbit site...and the food on MFP ....since I use the Tdee-20% method I dont log exercise ..hope that helps