restarting clean diet

Options
A few months ago, I was eating a clean & healthy diet. For the past few weeks, I have kind of fell off of that. I do miss eating well. I can't seem to be able to get back on it, even though I want to. Any advice? Help?

Replies

• Katetw
    Katetw Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    A few months ago, I was eating a clean & healthy diet. For the past few weeks, I have kind of fell off of that. I do miss eating well. I can't seem to be able to get back on it, even though I want to. Any advice? Help?

What's stopping you? You said you enjoyed it and you want to get back to it, but you can't. Examine why not, then you can figure out how to solve that problem. If it's junk at home, eliminate that stuff, for example.
  • Skatha89
    Skatha89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Prep your meals ahead of time, that's what I'm doing. I ate clean all the time 4 years ago, and a lot of it was prepping. Since I started dating SO, my diet turned to crap, so I'm prepping meals again
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Trying new recipes helps me. There are some great YouTube channels with clean recipe ideas. I like to follow Danispies and MichaelKoryFitness. Best wishes!