3 month progress pics! nearly 40 lbs gone

Options

Replies

• dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    Very inspiring! How amazing to think back in January when everyone was making resolutions to lose weight,....me included, you actually started and stuck with it. Three months flew by to me so I see how determination can pay off,.....congratulations to you!!!!!!! I am starting my journey again now and your pics are motivating so thank you
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow amazing work. you look fantastic.
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation so far. Keep up the great work. I noticed your posture looks a lot better too. Nice job :o)
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I'm 5'7 too - Can't wait til I'm at your starting weight lol! You look fab!
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done :) -Ive added as Im always looking for new people to motivate me and your progress really has, im heading to the gym now :)
  • mtunny
    mtunny Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job - I am inspired to get going and be healthy!
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you are looking great, keep it up!
  • Tricialew32
    Tricialew32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work. I always compare my back photos because that is where you can really tell where you've had an amazing transformation. We all want nice backsides, right?
  • Nickolas919
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats!
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm new to the site. Have used WW online for the past year and slowly lost 20lbs. Comparing the 2 sites I figure its time to save some cash so I can use it to buy some new closes. In your post you said you do level 1 and 2-what are you referring to? I get to the gym several times each week and recently have been adding a couple classes. I look forward to seeing your continued success!

^ Level 1 and 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred videos. I just started them yesterday, they're pretty intense but fun!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to stay determined and work hard!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Wtg!
  • Ennielyn
    Ennielyn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations!!! This is terrific!!!
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    Amazing work Anna! I knew adding you was a dang good choice! Keep up the incredible weight loss! :)
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Looking great - you are really transforming yourself. An inspiration to see :)
  • BChanFit
    BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wohooooo! Great work girlie! You look SO good ;)
  • kjuve
    kjuve Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the great work, you are very inspiring! :)
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    awesome work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!