Can you see a difference?

Options
I took the bottom photo this morning, and I'm not sure if I can see a difference...maybe slightly? Let me know what you think.

Yes yes I know my room is a tip.

stomachcomparison.jpg

Replies

• blondedudette
    Options
    I think there's definitely a difference, you looked more toned in the bottom pic :)
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you can totally see a difference. You've lost inches around your midsection as well as your thighs. Good job!!! Keep up the good work
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I hope so, I've been trying so hard! I also gave up dairy products (being lactose intolerant) and it's made a huge difference with my bloatedness etc
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a change.
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options
    There's definitely a change.

YAY!
  • Mom4Liz
    Mom4Liz Posts: 55
    Options
    I see it too. It seems pretty significant. You should try using a measuring tape. I'll bet you'd really notice then.
  • lannvb
    lannvb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    holy crap! Huge difference! Good for you!
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options
    I see it too. It seems pretty significant. You should try using a measuring tape. I'll bet you'd really notice then.

Well I have and apparently I've lost 2 inches, but I think the picture gives me more justice!
  • lizer1984
    Options
    i think there is a big difference in the size of your tummy. Great job! keep up the good work!
  • ICanHasCupcake
    Options
    There's DEFINITELY a big difference! Not only do you look overall smaller but a lot more toned! Good job and keep up the awesome work. :)
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    huge difference,you look awesome!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    All that difference, in only one month???? Holy crap, that's amazing! Congratulatons. :)
  • leahhm91
    leahhm91 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good job!!! Big difference!
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference! Great Job!
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    are you kidding :-)
    I hope one day i can sopmething like this happening to me too.
    Keep going, you are doing well
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference for sure! Keep up the good work!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY !!!!

keep it up!!!!!!!!!
  • mfbonafide
    mfbonafide Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How many pounds did you lose or is that just fat loss. Either way, I would kill to even look like the top photo. The bottom one looks like it will be bikini ready any minute. Good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!