Lunch!

Options
I just started dieting, and im tring not to go over. Its lunchtime and i hae no idea what to eat!

Replies

• lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Lunch for me is usually a big salad, a wrap or a protein shake after my workout. Protein and fiber fill you up so if you have a salad or a wrap be sure to add proteins like chicken. Another thing i like is all natural peanut butter and banana sandwiches on whole wheat bread. REALLY good for you and keeps you full as well :) Enjoy your lunch!
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Salad of your choice with a lil bit of protein, like chicken or tuna and or cottage cheese. So yum.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Don't think my lunch would be good for you but I just ate 2 pancakes with strawberries, ice cream and chocolate yum????
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Soup tends to fill me up. I make a lot of my own in big batches and freeze it to make it quick and easy! I get a lot of recipes off the BBC Good Food website. I also have a food diary blog that might give you some inspiration - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)
  • Mom4Liz
    Mom4Liz Posts: 55
    Options
    I made a smoothie today
  • Gonewithdoubt_
    Gonewithdoubt_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast, brown rice, and veggie stir fry with a hint of homemade honey garlic soy sauce.