Another New Member

Options
Jozie236
Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
Hi. I am looking to make major, long lasting, lifestyle changes. I've yo-yo'd before but am really looking to make something last this time. I feel horrible. I'm always tired, my stomach feels so full and bloated, I have all these aches and pains in my joints. At this rate, I am scared to see what will happen to me in ten years. Wish me luck.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes to you! MFP is great! :flowerforyou:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site to help you keep the yo yo under control. Good Luck!
  • k8tb52
    k8tb52 Posts: 8
    Options
    Me, too. I am 57 and retired after teaching junior high for 25 years. Now it is time for me. In January I weighed 235. Today I weigh 206. I am proud of what I have done, but know I have a few more pounds to lose. I want to be under 200 by my birthday Aug. 11.
  • crazy4him4552
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I'm new here as well. It's a great place to go to keep motivated. LOTS of nice people here, and a great way to stay accountable. Best of Luck to you!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Great to have ya!
  • YVHampton
    YVHampton Posts: 2
    Options
    this is site is great for helping....stay focused and be patient. Best of luck
  • VictoriaMarie2468
    VictoriaMarie2468 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm also looking for better health...I hope we both can get there.:smile:
  • gariel82
    gariel82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been losing weight for my wedding day in August! I'm down to the final stretch, used another site before, but I am lovinf MFP. Lost 26 so far and about 10 more to go! I'm planning on getting that dress taken in! :) Good luck to everyone in your goals!