Options
2»

Replies

• matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I usually black out when I'm binging.

partytime_zpse8d7c59f.gif

Ignore the protoypical wannabe fratboy with diarrhea of the keyboard.....Log your stuff, and fight the cravings...It's been done, and you can do it as well.

SC3sFl2.gif
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I totally know here you're coming from.

Some things that sometimes work for me;

Mouth wash - not much tastes good after that

Strenuous exercise

Visualising the food stuck to the outside of your body. It may sound a bit odd, but imagining a thick layer of cake etc across your stomach turning to fat is quite off putting.

Not restricting too much - if I deprive myself of things I love I obsess about them and then binge. Allowing some treats is key.

Not getting over hungry - eat little and often.

Learn the inference between tired and hungry - some times, especially with young children, I've found myself eating to keep myself awake. I have to remind myself to ask "am I tired or am I hungry?" If I'm tired (Nd the children are in bed of course) I need to just go to be not o to the fridge.

Hope some of these help :smile:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Ignore the protoypical wannabe fratboy with diarrhea of the keyboard.....Log your stuff, and fight the cravings...It's been done, and you can do it as well.

Thanks for the private message calling me a punk and a b*tch over a joke I made in a thread.

That's super classy.

And for the record that ear ring totally makes you look younger and cool.
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    HarryHill_fight.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    There's binging and binging. If you seriously don't remember going to the store, I think there's a bigger issue and you should talk to a therapist or see a neurologist.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Thanks for the private message calling me a punk and a b*tch over a joke I made in a thread.

That's super classy.

And for the record that ear ring totally makes you look younger and cool.
    I have always wanted to sleep with a wannabe fratboy, punk b*tch with a mastery of joke gifs.:love:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to sleep with a wannabe fratboy, punk b*tch with a mastery of joke gifs.:love:

snooplastsupper_zps1944d269.gif
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

snooplastsupper_zps1944d269.gif
    Now I guess you have to go from being pi$$ed to owing a commission for a referral...