10 Tasty and Healthy Store-Bought Snacks

Options
10 Tasty and Healthy Store-Bought Snacks

You’re craving...CRUNCHY!

•Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips (The Works!)
Garlic, onion and poppy-seasoned chips pack plenty of taste. (140 calories, 6 grams of fat per ounce)
•Blue Diamond Almonds Bold Lime ‘n Chili are chock-full of protein and vitamin E as well as citrusy zing and bold spice. (170 calories, 16 g fat per ounce)
•Snyder’s of Hanover MultiGrain Pretzel Sticks are satisfying and low-sodium. (120 calories, 2g fat per 7 sticks)
•Trader Joe’s Omega Trek Mix boasts pecans, walnuts, pistachios, almonds, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. (150 calories, 10 g fat per 1/4 cup)
You're craving... SALTY!

•Trader Joe's 94% Fat Free popcorn has deliciously buttery flavor without the fat. (130 calories, 2 g fat per bag)
•Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips, 65% Less Fat, Lightly Salted dippers taste like the real thing. (120 calories, 3 g fat per ounce)
•Triscuit Rye Crackers with Caraway Seeds are mild enough to go well with anything from peanut butter to hummus, yet tasty enough to chomp on their own. (120 calories, 4.5 g fat per 6 crackers)
You're craving...SWEET

•Edy's Light Slow Churned Rich & Creamy Neopolitan ice cream has a deceptively rich texture and three yummy flavors in one container. (100 calories, 3 g fat per 1/2 cup)
•Sharon's Sorbet Mixed Berry is among the freshest and fruitiest in the freezer case. (110 calories, 0 g fat)
•Dove Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate-Cranberry Almond bar is smooth, decadent and even heart-healthy, thanks to the flavonols it contains. (170 calories, 10 g fat per bar)
Get more nutritious, delicious finds everyday on the Healthy Bites blog at Self.com.

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/healthieryou/10-tasty-and-healthy-store-bought-snacks

Replies

• ZeeCee72
    ZeeCee72 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this!
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    good finds...but if i kept any of those around the house i think i'd be bound to eat the whole thing at once lol (except for ice cream, i don't care much for that) :)
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    you're a busy girl I see! Great POSTS!! thank you for all the work!
  • dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Options
    Thanks for the post...I have saved the site.