My BEFORE the 30Day Shred Pic...Results in 21 Days

Options
2»

Replies

• msmichle
    msmichle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look great! Keep up the good work! I started the 30 day shred and hurt my knee doing the jumping jacks, so went back to the elliptical.
    Now I think it's time to try 30 day again..Have a great guy I am seeing and want to look my best!
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3, and am so excited to stick with it to see results like this! Thanks for sharing, you look great!
  • frmrdtr
    frmrdtr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I got all the way to day 12 Level 2 before I got a nasty cold and had to stop for two weeks. I started back up last Sunday on Level 3 and after five days I think I can finally do Natalie's exercises all the way through! I've dabbled in the P90X workouts, so the 30 Day Shred isn't as tough, but being away from it for a couple weeks sure is noticeable!

Keep on rockin! You're doing awesome!
  • sabina2905
    Options
    You just inspired me to get up off my but and do a shred! Thanks :)

Me too!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks Ladies! I'm loving the 30DS, on Level 2 today and she kicked my butt hard! I have to say though, I cannot wait to master this level too! We can do this!!! :happy:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I told Jillian to shut up yesterday when she wouldn't stop talking lol! I was so tired haha!

I pretend I'm punching her in the punching part. Shut the F up lady!!!!
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

^ ME too!
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lol I did the same thing infact I think I called her a B a few times! lol
  • mrskyleagreer
    Options
    I told Jillian to shut up yesterday when she wouldn't stop talking lol! I was so tired haha!

Haha! Just started level one today...i preteded i was punching her in the face when we did the squat punches. It was awesome. Hahaha
  • kgammage86
    Options
    Lol i curse her everyday too!!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Oh I was calling her names that a sailor would proud of today! Level 2 is something else! Don't see my body getting used to it this time around! LOL
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day, results pics will be posted!! I feel big changes, hoping to see them too!!
  • skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when she says "we're all in the same boat" and I'm like..really?? Because not one of you looks 60lbs over weight lol
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options

I am so doing that tomorrow! I do yell at her all the time...when I have the breath for it...
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

I go one better and mute her. I may as well enjoy what I am listening to!
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day, results pics will be posted!! I feel big changes, hoping to see them too!!

Eeeek, waiting for pics :D I'm on day 5 lvl 1. I had finished it but then buying a house and moving town all got in the way so I'm starting again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!