How much water do you drink everyday?

Options
I dont like tea or coffee and havent had soda in over a year so I drink ONLY water. I wasnt drinking that much but now I drink atleast one 72oz jug a day. Is it enough? Some days I feel like Im floating. How much water do you drink a day?

Replies

• ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Before I started working I was drinking 12-15 cups a day now I'm barely drinking 6 during the week. Gotta get back to it.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    15 - 20 cups, so at least a gallon a day. I was doing this before I focused on weight loss. I am incredibly susceptible to dehydration.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    12 to 14 - 8oz cups. :flowerforyou:
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'd say that I average 12 glasses of water a day, sometimes a bit more and sometimes a bit less.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    about 4 litres
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Around 8 cups. I try to drink four 16.9oz/500ml bottles a day.

Though I still drink 2-3 cans of pop a day as well.
  • slimgoody05
    slimgoody05 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So far 80 ounces but like to get to a full gallon per day.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Not enough is the simple answer!! Most of the time it's tea, and 2-3 mugs a day at that. A few days a week I will also have a 500ml bottle of diet Coke or maybe water. I know I should drink more but my issue is that I drive for my work. If I am not careful I drive from customer to customer, looking for the nearest bush!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I make sure I drink 1 quart per day, but after that it varies wildly from 3-4 quarts to maybe only a cup or 2 over the 1 quart (32 ounces). Looking at it in black and white right now, I plan to get increased water intake more consistent.
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I drink anywhere from 80-120 ounces a day. I have heard that we should drink half our body weight in ounces a day and if we drink coffee/pop we should drink extra water to make up for it. I don't do that often, but try to go as close to 100 ounces as I can. some days are better than others.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I typically drink 4-5 cups a day, which is not enough. It's something I'm working on.
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    4 Nalgenes a day at 32 ounces. Guess two gallons a day. I also work out twice a day usually, and a couple cups of coffee (black) so hence the extra water to replenish the workouts and the dehydrating effects of caffeine.
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    If you count my tea in the morning, thats 14 oz, and I drink at least of 3 of my water bottle at that holds 24 oz, so I would say I drink a minium of 86 oz or 10.75 cups/glasses. I love water, always have.
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    A gallon a day sometimes more.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    4 Nalgenes a day at 32 ounces. Guess two gallons a day.

That only comes to one gallon, which is 128 ounces.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I drink between 3 and 5 20 oz bottles of water. very rarely more or less. I count each bottle as two cups, though it's a little more.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, like 6-9 cups!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Enough. Remember you take water in via fruit and veggies as well so you don't have to always drink gallons of the stuff. As long as your urine is not overconcerntrated (dark in colour) you'll be sufficiently hydrated.
  • Junebugsc
    Junebugsc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking diet Mt. Dew a little over a month ago and now I drink 6 to 8 32oz cups of water a day!
  • Ironhead3td
    Ironhead3td Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I drink 4 or 5 16.9 fl oz bottles of water a day.