Just started, and looking for encouragement

Options
Hello! I just started using this site this last week (even though I joined a while ago), and I am looking to get serious. I'm in my 20's, and I am a college student.

If anyone wants to add me, please do :)

Replies

• mstrickland9
    Options
    I would love to have a new friend, I am a newbie too. I will add you.:bigsmile:
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • RangerJess
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. This site has helped me immensely: both with personal accountability and having people cheer for me and root me on. I think it's a great tool!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily posting, supporting and encouraging as best I can for about 450 days now.
  • mjnotellinu
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :D
  • arielky
    arielky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's great that you're learning to make these lifestyle changes while you're still in your 20's. I'm just getting started also, and would be happy to provide support. So you can add me as a friend, if you like.
  • Shanny5909
    Shanny5909 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my third week on this program and I would love to have some MFP friends to encourage in their goals and to cheer me on as well...
  • CurlyChic7
    Options
    I'm getting started tomorrow! Add me please! Lets do this!
  • shannonpatterson87
    Options
    I've been doing this for about a month now. I'm 25, have three beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. Also i work full time. I'm very busy most of the time. I love doing this so far. Feel free to add me.