Bra size

Options
If you are a 34FF in a sports bra but the back is too big, then would a 32G be the equivalent ?

Replies

• tomato915
    tomato915 Posts: 40
    Options
    A 34F or 32G might work. :)
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I think you'll need a 32H. A 34FF is like a 34G & if you go down a band size, you generally need to go up a cup size.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    32G should be the equivalent cup.
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Yes, 32G should be the same cup.

eta. As in cup volume.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Reading these comments hurt my brain. I just discovered I was 34G and I can't even wrap my head around that, let alone find a bra to fit.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Reading these comments hurt my brain. I just discovered I was 34G and I can't even wrap my head around that, let alone find a bra to fit.

Yes! I was shocked when I got properly fitted & found out my actual size. You can find nice bras at Nordstrom's or look for a specialty bra shop--not Victoria's Secret. I found mine at www.herroom.com & http://www.barenecessities.com. It's irritating that more stores don't carry larger cup sizes.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just tried Nordstrom's and I tried on 34F and they didn't fit. Victoria's Secret put me in 36DDD as a means of being able to get me to buy their bras. What would that size be if it was a 34 band size?