130 + pounds, gone for good! Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great in all your photos. I do low carb. too and I love it. Great job!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You must have felt great at your reunion :)

PS I agree with another that you look good in all your pics, and I love your hair too! (my mom's a redhead ;) ).
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh! Great results by the way but is your hubby wearing the SAME SHIRT???? I notice stuff like that.!!! :)
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great ! Thank you for sharing your progress !!:smile:
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    You look amazing! Soooo inspiring!!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Awesome success thus far!!! Good luck on losing your last 13 lbs!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Never heard of anyone going to bariatric surgery ending up losing the weight on their own. Impressive. You look so healthy and happy. Motivation! Motivator!

I didn't have surgery, just a Dr's help with changing my eating :D Thank you, and good luck to you! If I can do it, anyone can!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh! Great results by the way but is your hubby wearing the SAME SHIRT???? I notice stuff like that.!!! :)

That's too funny, I noticed that too after posting the pics. My husband is more of a shoe horse than clothes horse...he has so many tennis shoes, but the same ol clothes, but of course, he can still FIT in all of his, so I guess that's a good thing! I guess he figures since we have had to spend so much with my downsizing and buying stuff that I can wear, he'll make due with what he has, lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!