new 39 yr old from Aussie

cat71
cat71 Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, i've just discovered 'myfitnesspal' on Iphone, so have been using that for a couple of weeks, finally got online to check it out, and love the whole site!

Need to lose about 20 kilos, and the only thing that has really worked for me in the past is keeping a food diary and exercise.... so here's hoping.

i really want to reach my goal before i turn 40 in January, so any encouragement or tips would help....
look forward to reading more of your posts
:wink:

1366166.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Welcome to the site. I took a three week trip to Oz last year and completely loved it. I find reading the success stories helps me on bad days.
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    G'Day and welcome to MFP. you'll find that we are all in the same boat on this site but we're all rowing together
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Welcome Aussie! I fully understand your desire to hit 40 in better shape than 39! lol!! In my case, I wanna be a slimmer 52 year old but I may have to wait till I'm 53 to fully attain my goal. Can't wait to see how well you do on MFP, it's been a life saver for me. :smile:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    I might be on the other side of the world, but we share the same goal!
    Well, I'm not turning 40 - yet! Haahaa.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
    Steph
  • cat71
    cat71 Posts: 5
    Thanks all, great to meet you. We are really all the same world over, look forward to seeing everyone's journeys as well as seeing great results from my own!
    :smile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Welcome! Here's a link you might like to join in on!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100044-women-fit-for-forties

We're all about to hit 40 or just over it! Its a great group with lots of support & motivation!

Enjoy MFP & your new life! Kelly :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.