Im a noob.

Options
My mother and my cousin are both tracking their weight loss on the site. One day I was really stressed about not being able to keep track of what I was eating (I tend to either over eat or under eat when I am stressed, which happens a lot) and my two relatives mentioned the food diary which this site has. So... I joined with hopes of having a brighter and healthier future. I have a set goal of losing 20 lbs and making some new friends in the process so... here I am! I can't wait to get started! <3

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Good luck on joined, it makes a huge difference.. add me as a friend if you like
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope that you and the rest of your family reach your goals. Good luck!!
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, hunnie! I'm proud of you for joining the site - I hope you find that the members here are as supportive of you as they have been of me. It's an uphill battle, but it's even easier when you have people like us on MFP to help you. Stay strong, stay focused, stay determined & you're dream of losing 20 pounds will come true.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You will find the food diary to be a crazily helpful tool. I've never counted calories before and I *thought* I was a relatively healthy eater...until I started counting everything. haha. I've been here since May 27 and have lost 10 pounds! Even better, this feels like something I can actually continue doing for a very long time. So yeah, if you stick with the food diary you'll get results too. Best of luck! :D
  • Wingz
    Wingz Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for being so nice and saying hi!
    Yeah I've only done the food diary for 1.5 days and I love it! It even calculates the calories for me and that is wonderfuuuulllll!!!!!