Breakfast Help.

Options
Hi all! Just a quick question, for the next three weeks I have to wake up by 7:30, and I'm not used to eating till around 10/11am. I understand that breakfast is very important, so does anyone have any smaller breakfast ideas that will keep me full until around 1pm? I just don't think I can stomach a normal sized breakfast so much earlier than I'm used to!

Replies

• thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Something high in fiber and protein. Berries and yogurt, Oatmeal with fruit, Bran. Eggs with some fruit. Stay away from enriched flour and processed sugar if you want to stay full.
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ^^ just as thooks says - I'm not a big breakfast eater but always have about 5-6 hours between breakfast and lunch (I'm an early riser - 5-6.30am!!). I often go for a poached egg on rye bread, or oats with nuts and almond milk. If I'm really pushed for time I'll either boil an egg the night before and eat it cold the next day, or eat some natural yoghurt. Keeps me going.

Good luck - love your piercings and make up! Reminds me of when I was at college and rocked a pink hair and black lipstick look!

x
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Thank you! I was thinking a long the lines of one scrambled egg on a slice of toast, think I'll go for that!