Does anyone else seem to ONLY lose weight on their period?

Options
It seems like since I entered the last 5-10 pounds to go range, I can only lose weight on my period. Typically 2 pounds, but the rest of the time it's pretty constant/fluctuates up. WEIRD! most people gain.

Anyone else like that?

Replies

• cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Yes me too! It fluctuates down a bit, then up a bit right before, and then I bounce down to a new low during my period. It's kind of frustrating because it's only been since I hit my healthy weight range that it's become so difficult to lose weight!
  • RAWRKITTY69
    Options
    I always pig out right before i start then when i start i get active and want to clean everything :P
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Lol, I try my best not to give in to cravings. I don't think eating has to do with mine, just my body being stupid :P It's even worse because I'm one of those "weigh every day-ers" so that can get a little annoying. I take what the scale says with a grain of salt, but still! Stop messing wtih me, you plastic bully! haha.
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I gain leading up to mine but lose a lot during due to, er, digestive problems lol.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My weight usually drops at the start of my period. No gains for me.
  • alexisu96
    alexisu96 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    For me it's kinda the same. But i am on the pill, you guys too??I gain at the when i stop my last pill and those two days where nothing happens. Seems like once the flow starts I drop to preperiod weight. Then on last days of ny period extra. During the rest of the month nothing. Seems like the pill is keeping me from losing??
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    For me it's kinda the same. But i am on the pill, you guys too??I gain at the when i stop my last pill and those two days where nothing happens. Seems like once the flow starts I drop to preperiod weight. Then on last days of ny period extra. During the rest of the month nothing. Seems like the pill is keeping me from losing??

I'm not on the pill
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Same here - slow or no loss during most of the month. First 3-4 days of my bleed I lose around 4lbs (the whole months loss in one go really).