Herbalife????

Options
Just wondered if anyone is using Herbalife??? I'm on my second week and finding it ok : )

Replies

• jackdaniels1234123
    jackdaniels1234123 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    is it the same as slim fast?
  • sifjada
    sifjada Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but it's a huuuge trend here in Iceland. I'm always a bit wary of these kinds of things because, sure, you lose weight while you're on it but you also have to stay on it for as long as you want to keep that weight off.
  • Medic911ETH
    Medic911ETH Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have not had a good result or experience with Herbalife. There are better products out there, in my opinion, but according to the posting rules, I am not allowed to say.
  • sunshineamy84
    Options
    Hey I am also on my second week of Herbalife :-). It's going well with me too, really good in fact! Dont have to think about what to have for breakfast and lunch and actually I thihnk I am saving money on it as some days I'd spend almost £5 on lunch and the shakes work out much cheaper.
    Yesterday was my day 'off' and because I was hungover I was very bad with eating a takeaway, crisps and some chocolate but before herbalife Id have done that anyway and during the week so not feeling too bad about it as I am being so good the other 6 days.
    Overall Ive heard and seen great things from Herbalife and I aim to stay on it for the forseeable future. My aim is to loose about 20lbs. I'm the biggest Ive been in ages so it really feels good to finally do something about it and Herbalife suits my lifestyle the best.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I 'did' it for a short while. Got desperate and bought their drinks. They leave me HUNGRY after half an hour. I literally threw the shakes away. Now I drink long lasting protein drinks with low carbs and they keep me full for MUCH longer.