Blogilates?

Options
I've been scouring the internet for easy workouts that I can do at home and I ended up finding 'Blogilates'. I've looked at a couple of her videos and I THINK I can complete the videos. It looks doable. I'm looking for proof though. So, this is where y'all come in.
Have any of you done Blogilates videos? What did you think of them? Did you get any results?

Replies

• Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have done her videos a few times, and I love them.
    I have only just started doing them though, like within the last week, so all I can say is that I enjoy doing them, they're over quicker than you think possible, and they're harder work than they look.
    And I'm like 215lbs, so if I can do them, I think pretty much anyone can...
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've only done them a few times so I can't speak to results, but her videos have fun music and she's a fun instructor! After watching too many Jillian videos, it's nice to have a cheery instructor for once!
  • Arianna705
    Options
    I have been doing her videos for about 2 years on and off. This month I decided to get serious and do one of her monthly workout challenges (sign up for her newsletter on blogilates.com to get the password for workout calendar). This month the goal to complete every video she has ever made, I believe it is 127 videos, which translates to about 50 mins 6 days/week. I have followed along each day since April 1st and I have lost 6 lbs and I can see by body physically changing. I also feel stronger and can do more reps of her workouts. SO YES! if you want to see results doing her videos is the way to go. Shes fun and supportive and gives you results.