32 year old, 15 pounds to lose - need friends!

Options
I was on MFP months ago from January to April and lost 8 pounds - yay! But then after that I went back to eating normally, and I have gained back every pound and added 8 more. This is RIDICULOUS because I eat really healthy - I eat tons of fruit and veggies, and I'm not a junk food addict. It's like my body just really wants me to be bigger.

I could really use some friends. I'm on here daily and big on supporting folks. My goal is 1200 calories a day, especially since I'm having surgery in a few weeks and won't be able to exercise for a month.

If you want to work together to support each other, I'd love to help you!

Replies

• jenism
    jenism Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Request sent :D
  • crystallambeth
    crystallambeth Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    we have a lot in common it sounds..i have always been a relatively good healthy eater & i exercise.. i haven't been on MFP before but was down to a comfortable happy size for several years..then within the last year..BAM! up like that..worse since january really. im 34... i would love to be friends!!! :) i count my calories monday thru friday...but do take off saturday & sunday..im working out five days/week too...
  • Oblivion_100
    Options
    Sending request
  • eskiadas
    eskiadas Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and looking to lose about 15 lbs as well. Looking for some support as well :)
  • Gia6280
    Gia6280 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also 32 and looking to lose 15 pounds.