Any other 30 day shredders that started/starting today?

Options
Woo!

6am this morning i completed 30DS Level 1 Day 1. This is my second attempt 30lbs lighter and i found it so much easier :D

I was out of breath and sweaty but recovered ALOT quicker afterwards.

To be fair i started with 3KG weights but couldnt manage it so carried on without the weights but still did all the moves and im going to be using cans of soup from tomorrow.

Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    go you! I'm getting it out of my cabinet to start again tonight! The last time I did it I lost 5lbs (a lot for my height) but it was inches I lost - 9 in total!!!

I have my honeymoon in 8 weeks so I'm going to do 2 cycles of the shred plus walking and hope it helps tone me up! Add me if you like and we can track progress together!

Good luck!
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    yay haha

Im really hoping it just completely works my stomach as im slim everywhere except there lol so thats my main target area if you like.

My holidays in 5 weeks so thats what im working towards

Ill add you now and good luck to you too! :D
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 2 and I have seen a big difference in my stomach already so I think it should help you :) I love it, injuries and all.

Oh and I am on Holiday in 4 weeks which is what got me on it in the first place.
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Ah fab siany that's great!

My body is amazing except my mid section and I'm at my ideal weight so don't want to lose anymore weight just not look 5 months pregnant haha

X
  • Tonijking
    Tonijking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My DVD just came through the door so starting tonight hopefully I can manage it :)
  • PrincessNikki131
    PrincessNikki131 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's on my calendar for today at 2pm. I am starting 30DS (again). I'm hoping that scheduling it like it's an meeting or appointment will encourage me to see it as important and help me commit to it.
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    We can do it guys :D xx
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My DVD just came through the door so starting tonight hopefully I can manage it :)

Day one level one halfway through the second circuit I collapsed on the sofa and thought I was going to throw up my heart. I could of easily quit at that point, however, I took two minutes to feel like a heart attack was not imminent and got straight back into circuit 3. BEST decision I have ever made. Day 2 I managed to get through with just a few 5 second breaks and by day 8 I was able to go all the way through without breaks. My endurance has improved so much in such a short time and I feel so much better for it.

Go for it :)
  • mpjmlmom
    mpjmlmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Level 1. You all would be great accountability partners! I've done the 30 Day Shred before but never stuck with it all the way through. I really want to complete it this time.
  • lroy2
    lroy2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I was the same, half way through, and after my first go at Level 1 I was genuinely concerned I was going to puke. But I'm on day 6 (with one day off yesterday due to my baby sis birthday) and I'm even managing to do the advanced moves! It's crazy how quickly your muscles adapt.
    Although, the first two days I couldn't walk properly or sit down without being in agony. I even had a muscle spasm in my leg when shopping and fell down - cause I'm cool like that.
    If you push through the pain it's well worth it. Even the feeling of sticking to it for a change is fab!!

Good luck everyone! We can do it!
  • Tansy98
    Tansy98 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started it a couple of times last week - first time I thought I was actually going to die (I'm very unfit). Gave it a break and tried it again today, I almost got thru the whole thing without stopping and only modifying a bit of the cardio as I get shin splints but actually feel pretty good after. I'm hoping to do the workout at least 3 times / week till I get a bit fitter :)
  • JoB998
    JoB998 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started this today, I have a feeling I am going to need a lot of motivation to get through 30 days!
  • mayhassan
    Options
    this is my 4th day in level 1 , actually am doing a mix of 30DS & insanity workout , & am loving it. my Abs hurts so much cause of the intense workouts , but am happy with it.

i hope i can go on daily basis till i see results :D

good luck for you all :)