before and half-way (pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great! Any tips? :) Before and After (or half-way ;)) pics are so motivational. Thanks for sharing!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love that you wore the same type of outfit in each picture.

The dedication that you've shown at such a young age to improve yourself by hard work, will help you all of your life.
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    WOOOOO HOOOOO! You go girl!!!
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    Great job! Love that you wore the same type of outfit in each picture.

The dedication that you've shown at such a young age to improve yourself by hard work, will help you all of your life.

I didn't even try to wear the same outfit; I only noticed it after the picture was taken. :D But thank you!

thank you again to everyone ! follow your dreams~
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    You great! wondefyl job...keeep the good work up, u lookin so much younger, love it...thaxs for sharing ur story with us...wen i saw ur before and after, u inspire me to take my beofre pics, i didnt wanted to cause i dont like the look of the before..i guess i will take the after next to months

thaxs again

I was nervous at first of putting my before pictures on here 'cause I'm so embarrassed by the way that they look, but it's worth it because it helps me to also realize how far I've come, and it helps to motivate myself even more. (:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Not many 17 year old girls would do so. You are great and I am sure proud of all of your work. Again, Congratulations!
  • mddomain
    mddomain Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I bet you have inspired some of your peers to lead healthier lifestyles as well! Very impressive for a young woman of your age. Congratulations! Be proud!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    omg you look great. Congrats
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Amazing how people's whole facial countenance changes. You look lively, alert... ummm, healthy!
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing great!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! You look amazing!!! I bet you can really feel a difference too!! More energy, I'm sure!!! WTG!!! You truly look great!
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    Way to go!!! You're almost there!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!