Mini Success - More to come later

Options
bnorris2013
bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
7 GOALS DOWN - 30.2 LBS GONE and 10 WEEKS UNDER MY BELT

I know I update alot about where I am at but I like to share my updates it helps to keep me motivated and I have had several people come and tell me because of the changes I have made and seeing me continuing to do this week after week that they decided to also make changes in their life - Which makes me just want to keep doing this that much longer - And if people get inspired hearing my updates I want to keep encouraging people to take that first step in getting healthy

My family and friends have been super supportive, the Cocoa YMCA has been there the entire time not only with support but offering all these great classes and activities to keep families healthy and happy, Myfitnesspal has been totally awesome not only helping me with counting my calories and getting tips but also keeping me accountable for what I am putting into my body but also the community there is great not only to see other success stories but also to get motivation and support when you need it

What I love is that this change is not only going to be better for me to feel better and look better but these changes that James and I are making are helping ensure that our children do not follow our footsteps although we have been very careful with them along the way to keep them healthy this just ensures it even more - I love to see both of my children all of a sudden finding interest in walking on the treadmill or running on the eliptical - riding their bikes - So not only are we changing our lives we are changing our children's lives

PS I have a list of about 40 or so goals and sometimes I add new goals when I think of them - Its great to feel these mini accomplishments

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!