Isagenix

Options
MJTBQ
MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
Hi. I'm new and introducing myself. I am curious if there are others who use and love Isagenix products. I just joined a gym and have a commitment to lose 20 pounds and not only the weight, but to get healthy and feel better. Hello and Thanks!

Replies

• johnathansmith1969
    Options
    Did you but Isagenix - 9 Day Program.. its a good place to start. checkout the following site its the best site for it and the coach will keep you on the program and check in on you.. this helps alot. You need a good coach

http://teamjsmith.isagenix.com/
  • thecleansecoach
    thecleansecoach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am a coach with Isagenix, after getting phenomenal results myself 7 years ago, I just HAD to share with others. The 9-Day is actually not the best program to start with because it does not give any coaching flexibility and doesn't include a couple of important components. Having said that, you can still do the 9-Day protocol within the 30 day system. When you start with the 9 day and move to the 30 day, it ends up costing you more money :)

Warm regards.

Stephanie
    www.TheCleanseCoach.com
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No I started with the shakes with my boyfriend (now fiance) ... we added coconut water, spinach, raspberries and blackberries and a scoop of ionic supreme. I now have it without the coconut water.

But I have been on for over a year and take many of the products. My current issue is trying to figure out the vitamins in the aging essentials product B packs as I am counting everything including vitamins, and esp the Vit D3 as my doctor wants me taking it and wants to know exactly what i'm taking.

I buy the vanilla shake, ionic supreme, cleanse, accelerator, aging essentials prod B, fiber bars all flavors, slim cakes, the substitue lemon bar meal but rarely use, fiber pro, calcium pro, walter alkalizer, all the more energy flavors, love them. I have a shake every morning, cleanse every morning 2 oz then sip thro day. a snack, like fiber bar or slim cake (only thing dont like is wafers), occasional choco delight. I add flaxseed. I snack on yogurt and cottage cheese. My problem was I went off it for a few months and have gained 15 lbs!!!

I want to find out my vitamins. I did not do well on 2 shakes a day, but cant live without my morning shake with ionic supreme berries and spinach. I also really cant live without all the products i take. the daily cleanse i have in am w/water as a coffee substitute (i still have my coffee when I want it). I also take the accelerator and isaflush daily. I love the isagreens and isafruits.

I watch the sugars. I am an associate but my fiance had been buy ing my product, we are not interested in selling it at this time. But I maintain my associate status, but can't figure out how to get my boyfriend signed over to me from when we first joined.

Does anyone here have advice on calculating the exact nutrients?

thanks
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new and introducing myself. I am curious if there are others who use and love Isagenix products. I just joined a gym and have a commitment to lose 20 pounds and not only the weight, but to get healthy and feel better. Hello and Thanks!
    Commit yourself to doing it right then. Diets and dieting programs are usually temporary fixes. Learn how to control your calories and get in the correct macro/micro nutrients for yourself daily. If you've met your daily goal, and there's room left over, then have some food or drink you still enjoy, but don't go over calorie goal.
    Any diet program will work, but sustainability on that program usually isn't likely, so once many reach goal, they go back to eating "regular" food. And weight regain is inevitable.
    So learn how to do it with the food you like to eat now and you'll have less of a problem transitioning.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition