Any "Big Brother" fans out there?

Options
iRun4wine
iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
Just thought it might be fun to start a group of "Big Brother" fans... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes I am watching big brother also..who do you think it is?? The sabatour (sp)???
  • minnamarie
    minnamarie Posts: 14
    Options
    I am a big fan of Big Brother!! I am not sure who is the Saboteur but my thoughts are maybe Brittany or Kathy??
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    ME!!!! I love Big Brother. I am so excited about this season. My favorite group of people so far. I like Brendon, Rachel and Hayden and the sheriff chick :smile: I heard a rumor that the saboteur might be someone else who is coming into the house. Don't hold me to that though. :wink:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think it is going to be one of the girls....the little Sheriff!!!
  • narna04
    narna04 Posts: 18
    Options
    I LOVE ME SOME BIG BROTHER:wink:
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Total fan!!! I think its Brittney
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Big Brother! I'm totally at a loss about who the sabateour (sp?) is! I think it's one of the guys... This is the prettiest group of people so far! Look forward to watching every week!
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is one of those guilty pleasures I look forward to every summer!
  • BbNuke
    BbNuke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is one of those guilty pleasures I look forward to every summer!

My guilty pleasure too! Haven't seen any of this new season - waiting for my new tv to be delivered! :sad:
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Me too- I haven't missed a season yet!

I'm not sure who the saboteur is either, but I do think that Brittany is running her mouth a lot. We have Showtime, so I record the uncensored "Big Brother After Dark" so I'll try not to give anything away as time goes on... :wink:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    totally addicted....love the show. I can''t wait til tomorrow to find out who the sabateur is....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love it and I am so excited for this season! I like how everyone this season thinks they are being so smart by not telling each other what or who they really are! Every season I think to myself " I could totally win this show" Im sure everyone does!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i am the BIGGESt bb FAN OUT THERE!!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i am the BIGGESt bb FAN OUT THERE!! I LOVE THE show and even watch after dark on showtime. im an addict..i love this time of year! i really wish it was on twice a year
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    i am the BIGGESt bb FAN OUT THERE!! I LOVE THE show and even watch after dark on showtime. im an addict..i love this time of year! i really wish it was on twice a year

Remember a few years back they had it on twice? There was another season in like February I think... that was awesome! :bigsmile:
  • diffant
    diffant Posts: 2
    Options
    i love bb. i just can't seem to be able to catch it when it's on. get mixed up on days and times..........LOL..............
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Well finally this year they made it so that it's on at the same time each day- 8pm here on the east coast- think it's the same everywhere though. It's on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday :flowerforyou:
  • minnamarie
    minnamarie Posts: 14
    Options
    I am more convinced now then before that Kathy is the Saboteur especially after the popcorn competition!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am more convinced now then before that Kathy is the Saboteur especially after the popcorn competition!

I agree..your a deputy and you cant move out of caramel or molasses what ever it was..I am sure its harder then it looked though!!!

But yeah she is my key for the sabatueour!!(sp)
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    Rachel has got to be the most annoying person on the planet. Her laugh after every single sentence makes me want to slap her !!