New to MFP - Looking for friends for motivation

Options
Hello! I have just started MFP today! I have about 60 pounds to lose and I find it hard to stay motivated! I am looking for friends that want to motivate each other to keep going. If there is anyone out there like me, age 40 with more than 50 pounds to lose and needs help staying motived, Please add me!

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    you can add me if u want :) good luck with your dieting
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone here I think has the same goals to lose weight and be healthy. I just turned 51 am 5'4" and looking to lose 20 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm sending out friend requests now. I started about a week ago, I think. Looking for friends.
  • leisa6776
    leisa6776 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks and you too...and I will :smile:
  • foxxymom29
    foxxymom29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not new to Fitness Pal; however just starting today! I have set some pretty high goals for myself. I have started to train for a figure competition scheduled for October. I have a LOT of work to do and am very excited and committed! I need all of the diet, exerise and emotional help I can get! I work a hard schedule of 7 nights in a row with 6 off then go back for more long 12-13 hour nights. My occupation is stressful and makes it hard to keep up with my strength training. Let the competition begin :)
  • klw1977
    klw1977 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking to fid some friends on here for support too. I will send a request. I'm 35 with about 50 pounds to lose.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    like i said im starting again today as well and really keeping up this time anyone can add me if they like!
  • Heatherly777
    Options
    friend me i would like motivation friends too!!!
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40, but welcome to MFP and good luck on your weightloss journey :)
  • lqueens
    lqueens Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined today. I'm trying to lose about 25-30 pounds and need help!
  • sashd77
    sashd77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me I need motivation buddies too!!!!!
  • kats26eyes
    Options
    I have been doing this for a couple of weeks to but I do have a high goal of about 30-50lbs as well. I will be more than happy to be your friend for motiviation and support!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    add me if you wish and anyone that sees this.