Friends and motivation

Options
Okay so i have had this program for a week now and its so hard to follow. I have to be at work super early and i don't get off till the evening. i'm 5'7 and i weigh 240. I so need to loose weight. i feel terriable and have no energy. So i'm thinking maybe if i had some friends on here for motivation it would help. thanks

Replies

• NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Having people to help motivate you is a huge help. I'll add you and we can help motivate each other :) Good luck!
  • Dainty59
    Dainty59 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can count on me:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Sure. I'll send you a FR. MFP friends provide great motivation, inspiration, and support.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My journey started last August. It literally, has been one step at a time. At first, it feels overwhelming but if you focus on making better choices for just this one day, it helps. Pretty soon, one day becomes one week, and then one month and then you start seeing changes in yourself that are self motivating. You can do it, MFP can help. There are an incredible number of people who have been successful and are generous in sharing what has worked for them. Explore the community posts a while and you'll find useful information.
  • jjoyce408
    jjoyce408 Posts: 24
    Options
    Happy to be supportive! :)
  • nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! My mfp friends make all the difference! I work a crazy schedule, also, so I completely understand. Hope to see your request! :)
  • MelodyPreston
    MelodyPreston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I go to work early, and even though I get off at a decent hour, my kids have me running in so many directions and I'm so tired! I feel terrible too! I need motivation to workout, and not eat fast food all the time (my kids are in traveling sports, and we eat out a lot!!!) I will take all the friends I can get to help put me on track and motivate me in some way. I want to feel better!

P.S. I feel very frustrated as I lost a lot last year and even ran 2 half marathons last year. Now, I need to start all over. I have gained all but 4 lbs back :(.
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm always looking for motivating ppl to keep me accountable. :)
  • nodellsj
    nodellsj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    cant wait to support eachother! anyone on here looking for more friends feel free to add me as well!!!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. Friends on here really help the journey and the support is very helpful. I log daily, posting and supporting and trying to provide motivation thru example. Add me and we'll help each other. :smile: