Ripped in 30 Challenge!

Options
Hey y'all! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing Ripped in 30 for the actual 30 days. It's always more motivating for me when I have someone working towards the same/similar goal I am. If you have the DVD or want to you use it online, lets do it!

I'll be starting tomorrow (Thursday, April 11).

Lets get it! :)

Replies

• Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Friday the 12th! Finishing 30 day shred tonight so taking a day off between :D. Are you following the diet plan or using your MFP diet through the videos?
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I actually started on Tuesday, April 9. So today was Day 3, level 1 and all I can say is I am extremely sore! I didn't really want to press play, but made myself and felt better after, but my hamstrings and legs are screaming! I will be doing 5 days of Level 1, taking a rest day on Sunday and 6 days on Level 2. I am pushing myself to do 6 days of Levels 2, 3, and 4! Wish me luck! Feel free to add me and we can compare notes....I really need to take some pictures and measurements tonight though, just so I have a comparison.
  • ROCKNMIMI
    ROCKNMIMI Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am going to start Friday 04/12/2013.
  • Jmoss4852
    Jmoss4852 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Congrats on finishing the 30 Day Shred! I will start Friday with you two. I'll add you all so we can keep each other motivated! :)
  • xtinaaj
    xtinaaj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im finishing the shred on saturday, and starting with ripped on monday! Good luck everybody :)
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Started RI30 on Monday (4/8). Aiming for 5 days a week. Did take before measurements/photos. Here's hoping for good results for after.
  • ZsanettBarna
    Options
    I am finishing the 30 Day Shred this Saturday, will take a day rest and start Ripped in 30 on Monday (Apr 22) Feel free to add me if you're just starting out so we can encourage each other!
  • amijares
    amijares Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! I am currently on the 30DS and have seen great results. Am looking foward to ripped in 30, but was wondering if its more of a muscle building program or if it high intensity cardio to lose those extra pound. Anyways thought i'd post my 30 day shred results so far.

03/28 (122lbs) 04/11 (118lbs)
    Hips: 36 Hips: 35
    Waist: 32.5 Waist: 29
    Chest: 35 Chest: 35
    Arms: 10.5 / 10.5 Arms: 10.5 / 10.5
    Thighs: 19.5 / 20 Thighs: 19.5 / 19.5
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just got the dvd today (Fri). Going to start tonight. so glad that we can do this together I know its very helpful to be accountable. excited to share our progress
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This warm up and cool down is so much better than the Shred was. I had heard this was better but wasn't sure if I would be able to tell... but I really loved the workout today! Intense but manageable. Will probably be a little sore tomorrow.
  • janetteeagle
    janetteeagle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started today. This is my first time trying a JM video, but I like her better than some of the other dvds I have. Current weight (after the workout) is 142.4.
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 today.
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting in a week. I just finished the shred. I hurt my back but it should be better in a few days. I am excited to start ripped.
  • Angela2581
    Angela2581 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I bought it last night and looking to start it today!! I hope I see results! Good luck to all!
  • Angela2581
    Angela2581 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need motivation :) ! Good luck!!
  • Melanya7
    Melanya7 Posts: 24
    Options
    I just started level 3 today. Man. It was tough. Wow, lots of moves requiring coordination and seems to work the same muscle groups mercilessly. Anyone else feeling his way?
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting RI30 next Monday. Anyone that would like to add me please do so :) I plan on doing the 30DS after RI30!
  • samanthacohoe
    Options
    I just did Day 4 Level 4, and although it is very, very hard, I find it much more do-able than Level 3. I DREADED doing Level 3 each morning and couldn't wait to be done with it forever. Even by the end, I wasn't able to fully do the duck walks, and I straight-up couldn't do the rock and roll jumping leg lift thingys. I nearly threw out my back trying to get up, so I just substituted chair squats with V-raise from Shred. The jumping lunges were horrifying. All in all, I hated the level, not just because it was hard but because it made me feel so inadequate. Of all the work-outs in 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, it was the only one I couldn't master.

Still love me some Ripped in 30, though! Level 4 rocks!
  • AMAYAROSE35
    Options
    I just did Day 4 Level 4, and although it is very, very hard, I find it much more do-able than Level 3. I DREADED doing Level 3 each morning and couldn't wait to be done with it forever. Even by the end, I wasn't able to fully do the duck walks, and I straight-up couldn't do the rock and roll jumping leg lift thingys. I nearly threw out my back trying to get up, so I just substituted chair squats with V-raise from Shred. The jumping lunges were horrifying. All in all, I hated the level, not just because it was hard but because it made me feel so inadequate. Of all the work-outs in 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, it was the only one I couldn't master.

Still love me some Ripped in 30, though! Level 4 rocks!

LEVEL III *DUCK WALKS* ----oh..... you gotta LOVE em' killer burn :) I started Ripped in 30 on the 10th, but took a day off because I needed my muscles to rest and recover. I am doing 'Slim in 6' along with 'Ripped in 30' :)
  • SallyAnnHale
    Options
    Hi all! I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow (Tues. April 16). I'm coming off of a cold, but hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to begin tomorrow. I'll at least give it a try! Great to do this with you!