Need some peeps to keep me conscious.

Options
Hello all! This is my second go at this (I'm not giving up again!). I'm 19, female, 5'11'' and just under 200 lbs. I'm sick and tired of getting winded going up the stairs and I'm trying to get people I don't know personally in on my weight loss. I figure I'll be less inclined to be lazy and eat too much if I have strangers judging me. ;)

Feel free to add me, any requests accepted. I'm on here almost all the time, and I hope we can help each other out!

Replies

• casaosin
    casaosin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will add you for sure! I am 19 5'1 170lbs and I have never been able to be skinny even playing semi pro soccer I am naturally big boned. But due to a concussion I was forced to stop playing which made me go from 130 - 170 in 3 years. I would love to get back down there and tone up a bit more any motivation would be lovely!!
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    well I wont judge you but feel free to add me if you would like positive motivation... :)
  • SamDanielleB
    Options
    :) this girl, right here, who posted this topic? She's my best friend. Just so you guys know. And you should add her.

And me too, if you want.