Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Support Group

I will be starting this today! First workout tonight and can't wait! I love all of her DVDs that I've had so far but I really want something with the DVD feel but that is a plan so I'm not overworking any one muscle group etc. I'd love to get some people together to be accountable and motivate each other. Anyone interested?

A little intro about me and what I want from this program, please everyone give an intro on yourself if you'd like to join!

I'm Carleen, 23, married with two amazing kiddos, a boy -4yrs & a girl 14months, living in the High Desert of Southern California. I run my own photography business, and am finishing my degree in Human Nutrition and Foods sometime within the next two years, haha, it feels like its never ending. I love Jillian and really want to knock off about 15 pounds. I don't own a scale but the last time I was weighed I was 145 at 5'3". I fit in a size 6-8 depending on brand but medium to large tops because I'm breastfeeding and have DDs at the moment. IT SUCKS. Anyways, since I don't have as much to lose and am breastfeeding I won't be following her exact nutrition plan.

Sssooooo... Who's with me?!?

Replies

• anyone?
  • I just started the Body Revolution last Monday with a friend. I have been following the 7 day meal plan and kickstart workouts and feel really good. Getting that second workout is tough with 3 kids, a busy husband and a full time demanding job but I have been happy that I completed it every time.

Today is the Cardio 1 two times in one day...for being only 25 minutes, it sure makes me sweat! I dislike the running man for some reason.

I have about 35lbs to lose so getting a little more structure in my diet is key, especially after the holidays! The idea that these videos are just 30 minutes is also a key factor in helping me be successful. I enjoy exercise to some extent but there is always something that can or does get in the way. Usually to get exercise in, I lose sleep. It stinks that these two things are both need to lose wait consistently over time.

Anyway, I am enjoying the program. How about you?
  • dominique216
    dominique216 Posts: 2 Member
    Are either of you still dong these workouts? If so, I am interested in discussing where you are at and also providing an intro for myself. Let me know. Thanks!
  • Frannab
    Frannab Posts: 1
    Hi -
    I am in week 7 & 8 of this program and i LOVE it. My body looks great. I do 40 to 60 minutes of my own cardio before the workout so I have never tried the cardio dvd's. The workshops are the real deal. She does not play. I am not sure what to do when I finish because I love the workouts. I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.