30DS NSV :)

Options
I had to get it out! I just completed Day 1 level 1 of the 30 day shred!! I felt like I was dying and I wanted to give up but I didn't!! And IM NOT DONE YET!! Im busting out the stroller and taking my 4 month old for a walk!!! Yeah baby!!

Replies

• blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I started the 30DS on Saturday and it was a killer but I got through it too. Today will be day 3 for me and I'm staying committed even though my thighs are in pain today! I saw so many great reviews and awesome results so I want to give this a real go. Feel free to add me if you want and maybe we can motivate each other.
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You will be amazed by how much stronger you will start to feel from 30ds! Great job!!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go!
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a challenge, but have been stumbling on pic's of results from 30ds. I have been very impressed. Am I correct that you do 10 days of each of the 3 sessions of 30ds? Did you start out with pics?
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a challenge, but have been stumbling on pic's of results from 30ds. I have been very impressed. Am I correct that you do 10 days of each of the 3 sessions of 30ds? Did you start out with pics?

Good question! I should probably research that a little lol I will go take pics also right now so I can compare later on :)

It kicked my *kitten*!! The last really hard work I did was give birth and I was drugged for that lol This made me feel like I was dying but I kept going because I know it will get better and I need to be healthy for my family!!

I should add that I just got back from a 60 minute walk 1/2 uphill and when I hit those uphill points oh boy did i feel the burn lol
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Good question! I should probably research that a little lol I will go take pics also right now so I can compare later on :)

It kicked my *kitten*!! The last really hard work I did was give birth and I was drugged for that lol This made me feel like I was dying but I kept going because I know it will get better and I need to be healthy for my family!!

I should add that I just got back from a 60 minute walk 1/2 uphill and when I hit those uphill points oh boy did i feel the burn lol

So, is there 3 sections to this dvd? And how many days did you do each one, or how many days are you planning on for each session? Also, since the actual workouts are under 30 minutes, are you doing cardio too every time (^^ like your walk^^). Thanks for your input!
  • Slpst46
    Slpst46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - it's worth the pain! Seriously, by day 5 you *will* see a difference in your endurance. And your clothes will definately fit differently by the end of the 30 days (or 45 if you're on my schedule). I did it when I was 4 months postpartutum and it made a huge difference. i never thought that I would like an exercise video but it works!! I'm currently repeating the program again. Good luck!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Some people do 10 days of each level others alternate each day....
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ok so I tried it
    Only made it to strength training and my feet started burning - So I don't think I am ready for this yet

Not to mention ok so anyone else have this problem - I am well I guess you can say very blessed in the breast area
    I am talking 44 DDD .... So as you can imagine when I do a jumping jack they flop big time seriously was hurting trying to do it I ended up having to hold my boobs with one of my hands

I think I will wait another 30 lbs and then try this again
    Not giving up on it just gonna hold off on it
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! I am also doing the 30DS and day 1 I thought I was literally going to die. Now here I am on level 3 day 1 and can't believe the difference in my endurance. And I'm also walking 60mins a day pushing my 14mth old, and this past week I started intermittently running! Keep up the GREAT work and you'll be amazed at what you can do.
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Level 1. I hate to think about doing the routine but afterwards I'm sooo happy! The first few days during cardio I thought someone was punching me in the side, and wanted to throw up (I know TMI). Don't give up keep going even if you have to take a day off after 3 or 4 days. It gets easier but harder because you see yourself pushing through each exercise giving more of yourself. I'm seeing results in endurance, inches and strength.

Also, if her voice annoys you press mute and put on your own music.

Bottom line keep going and DON'T give up!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options

So, is there 3 sections to this dvd? And how many days did you do each one, or how many days are you planning on for each session? Also, since the actual workouts are under 30 minutes, are you doing cardio too every time (^^ like your walk^^). Thanks for your input!

I think you can get away with not doing extra cardio, there is cardio worked into the workout already, jumping jacks, jumpropes, jab punches it gets your heart rate up there :) I just couldn't resist such a beautiful day lol I'm not sure about the DVD's I found it on youtube. This is the first time I'm doing it so I can't give you much input.
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today was my 6th day of 30DS and let me tell you...it's really true that it starts getting easier. When I started, I had to take a couple "shake it out" breaks during push-ups and bicycle crunches and I didn't have to do that today! So keep motivated...it does get easier by the day!
  • purplehedgepig
    purplehedgepig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok so I tried it
    Only made it to strength training and my feet started burning - So I don't think I am ready for this yet

Not to mention ok so anyone else have this problem - I am well I guess you can say very blessed in the breast area
    I am talking 44 DDD .... So as you can imagine when I do a jumping jack they flop big time seriously was hurting trying to do it I ended up having to hold my boobs with one of my hands

I think I will wait another 30 lbs and then try this again
    Not giving up on it just gonna hold off on it

I have the same problem and until I can get to town to get a sports bra I am wearing two normal bras which really helps with the bouncing! Now need the same for my stomach.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Level 1. I hate to think about doing the routine but afterwards I'm sooo happy! The first few days during cardio I thought someone was punching me in the side, and wanted to throw up (I know TMI). Don't give up keep going even if you have to take a day off after 3 or 4 days. It gets easier but harder because you see yourself pushing through each exercise giving more of yourself. I'm seeing results in endurance, inches and strength.

Also, if her voice annoys you press mute and put on your own music.

Bottom line keep going and DON'T give up!

OMG great Idea about muting her lol..I believe I will just do that today! Today is day 7 for me :)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    If any of you would like to add me feel free. We can rock this out together! :)
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    It's a great interval workout and i have done it a second time around. Now I'm looking to do Ripped in 30 but can't find the set of workouts on youtube. :(

You will like the results in the end!!

~Brenda
  • chelsearosess
    chelsearosess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The start is the hardest part!
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    awesomesauce! Get it Girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!