Anyone else obsessed with MFP?

Options
2»

Replies

• MadamUnique
    MadamUnique Posts: 173
    Options
    I used to be like this, then I calmed down.. have binge days and magic lost 20lbs lol! Good luck though peepz ♥
  • sesko1961
    sesko1961 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. With regard to recording in the diary in advance ... I call it "Good Planning." I need to plan ahead to keep myself on target, so I usually log my meals in the morning and then tweak it as the day goes on - dinner is the only meal not pre-planned ... yet. I am still trying to find my niche.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    not obsessed but i do login daily
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Oh hell ya!!! I can't seem to be without MFP lately! Constantly on here checking on my friends, sending encouragement and peeking through the forum. I think it's bordering on a serious addiction! LOL :laugh:

^^^^same here!!!
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh hell ya!!! I can't seem to be without MFP lately! Constantly on here checking on my friends, sending encouragement and peeking through the forum. I think it's bordering on a serious addiction! LOL :laugh:

so its not only me then lol . i thought i was the only one with this problem xx
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I am totally obsessed. Its the only way I can meet my goal though so I'm ok with a little healthy obsession! :-D
  • Mommypeanut
    Options
    I need to become obsessed!
  • andrederosier
    andrederosier Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have got a tiny addiction lol. So many wonderful people on here and Facebook has turned me off so much. I just started the social aspect on here and have like 20 friends so far. Feel free to add if you like.
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    extremely obessed now :) I spend majority of my day at work on this site browsing the communities and pre-logging foods!

^^this is totally me now except the pre-logging not there yet!
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Between tracking foods/exercises, checking out frends' post, coming to the message boards, I must be on here about 20 times a day :blushing:
    The only time I track my food ahead of time is when I pack a lunch for my job the next day. Other than that, I track as I go.
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    i am mainly a paper kind of gal and usually write/log information as I am putting together meal before I eat it. I don't think of this as being obsessed though.................. hmmm
  • credessa
    credessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Obsessed beyond hope. But it keeps my mind occupied and my hands out of the Jalepeno Cheetos bag!