Add me if you need a friend!

Options
I been a member since January 14th, 2013 and never really added any friends from here except family, so I'm putting myself out there and if you want to add me, please do!

I have been logging in every single day since I started! So I'm in this for the long haul!

I'm wanting to lose way over 100 pounds! I have a long road ahead of me, but I'm not giving up!

This is a life change for me, not a diet!

So anyone that is wanting to lose 100 or more, we can motivate each other and maybe learn something new!

Replies

• gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've only recently started adding friends too :) Added
  • Samanthaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Samanthaaaaaaaaaaaa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :) thank you for the add!
  • SkySnav
    SkySnav Posts: 7
    Options
    Same here I have given up before from having no motivation so this time Im wanting to reach out and find some and try my hardest to motivate others :D added
  • LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!
    I'm new here so I could use some friends to keep motivated as well!
    I'm so inspired by all the posts and pictures here... you all are awsome! :heart:
    I will add you ok?
  • jagivan
    jagivan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the app, but new to having friends here & logging religiously... I'm adding all of you. I'm sorry, or you're welcome; whichever applies. lol
  • mein2007
    mein2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well. I started off at 240 and now I am 147 lbs. So I have nearly lost 100 pounds (I don't know why my ticker is off, I am guessing when I made this to begin with I just went with whatever weight I was) I wouldn't mind being a friend to whoever and sharing some things I have learned along the way :) I still have about another 20 pounds to go..
  • angiebemc
    Options
    hello samantha
    like you I aim to loose 100lb, looking for someone to laugh with, cry with when the scales don't go my way and give me much needed kicks when I've lost the plot so feel free to add me
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    U can add me i have about 70 to loose GOOD LUCK girly
  • sandyog19
    sandyog19 Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me too! I need friends and lots of encouragement.. Wish all of you lose whatever you wish!
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • stevenbatl
    stevenbatl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've recently started adding, too! I'm open for any invites!

I log in daily. I have an open diary. I post things often.

Hope I meet the requirements. haha
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm here feel free to add me!
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am open to it as well. I've lost 12 pounds, but I still have quite a bit to go. I've found that having friends on here REALLY helps. Anyone who would like to can add me :)
  • mtardelli
    Options
    Just starting! Feel free to add me!
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i have 100bls to lose and yes this is a life change for me as well not a diet
  • Windzer
    Windzer Posts: 104
    Options
    added
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I started that same exact day!!! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • bass2be1
    bass2be1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just happen to believe, you can make it. I don't know how to add you but I will try to keep up. I am new to this and I have to break it down to 10 pounds increments.
  • zaftiggirl
    zaftiggirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! :) Just started a couple of weeks ago; I can't wait until a few months have gone by and that ticker is farther down towards my goal weight... :heart:
  • stunmai2
    stunmai2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been doing this for a number of months and just now getting this site figured out. I travel for a living so its a challenge to stay at my ideal weight. i recently got a Fitbit, and that has really help keep me aware of what I was doing on a daily basis.