Double 30 ds, help please!

Options
Hiya all I started 30ds today and I done it this morning. However I know I can do it again tonight. If I done every day twice in one day will I see better results?

Replies

• three36love
    three36love Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this too. I feel like two workouts would be twice as good, but your body might get used to the moves and have it not be as affective. You could do level 1 in the morning and level 2 or 3 in the afternoon though..
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Try mixing it up with another one of the DVDs. What about Ripped in 30? 6 Week 6 Pack? Yoga Meltdown? Jillian Michaels has loads of DVDs if you want to mix it up. Doing 30DS over and over would probably make me want to kill Jillian...

And watch out. After day one I was in agony!
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel sore until the day after my workout. I suggest ease into these! At least just one a day for the first week. Since everyone is different it may be easier for you.. I felt fine after my first workout until the next day (really sore muscles--could barely get up and down).
  • iiwish
    iiwish Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd definitely choose another exercise to mix in with it, rather than do it double.......wait til 3 or 4 days in, you won't feel like doing it multiple times a day anymore! Once you start feeling sore all the time...
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I do it more than once in a day every once in awhile. Sometimes when I do level 2 or 3, I'll do level 1 along with it. It's only a 25 minute workout, so doubling up sometimes surely won't hurt! Well, it might hurt tomorrow. :wink:
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Get heavier weights, instead.