Add me if you need a friend!

Options
2»

Replies

• seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of some motivational friends, I've been having a hard time lately. Add if you like :tongue:
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I log in every single day! I know I'm not the only one that needs motivation!! I've been doing this for about a month and I've lost 13 pounds! Gone from 217 to 204!! I can't wait to lose at least 60 more pounds! Add me!! Mollyya90
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Anyone can add me too. I just celebrated 235 days of logging in. I'm here to stay.
  • EHaworth2013
    EHaworth2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on here for the long haul as well. I log everyday and I have already lost 57 lbs, looking to lose 101 more pounds. So feel free to add me if you want.
  • mart001
    mart001 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Would like to add as a friend. Started using my fitness pal and fitbit the end of December. Also have about 75 pounds to lose and think a little encouragement occasionally would help motivate me. Live in south Florida and originally from New Jersey. Hope to hear from you....
  • tx_angel77
    tx_angel77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can add me too. I'm fairly new here as well.
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well :) Always looking for more friends
  • Samanthaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Samanthaaaaaaaaaaaa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the adds! I'll add you all as I go down my list. If I forget you, feel free to send another request!