24lbs. down...pics. Can you tell the difference?

Options
NancyQR28
NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
I had lost 4lbs. before I came back to MFP. I've lost 20lbs. since I came back , January 6. It has taken me 3 months to lose these 20lbs and I feel great, but do get discouraged (sometimes) at how slow it seems to be coming off. Do any of you go through the same thing?

lunapic_136598268094657_21.jpg

lunapic_136598268094657_2.jpg

4018328.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. You are coming along great. I have also lost 24lbs(I just haven't updated my ticker yet)since Feb 1st. I have 15-20 more to go. I don't get discouraged, I don't want it to come off too quick and I have been losing pretty consistantly. But sometimes I wish it were July already so I could be closer to my goal.
  • mkkanne
    mkkanne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job :) keep going!! its such great motivation to see the difference... your pics have given me motivation!
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! You are smaller all around. Slow and steady is the way to keep it off, right?
  • Goldi66
    Goldi66 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    same here , it's been very slow and yes, it does get discouraging. You do look good.
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. It's a long road ahead, but like someone said, slow and steady wins the race. We can do this!
  • cristinamari
    cristinamari Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference! You're doing great. Sometimes it helps to tell the difference if your pictures are taken while you are wearing the same thing each time you take photos. That works best for me to see how my clothes fit on me differently.
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can see it! For sure! Keep up the good work! You can do whatever you set your mind and heart to do! And know that there are people who are on the same journey as you so you are don't have to do all of this alone! :flowerforyou:
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    You look fantastic! Definitely tell a difference and 20lbs since January is pretty freaking awesome! That is roughly 5 lbs a month which is a good healthy loss. Keep up the good work you will reach your ultimate goal in no time!
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes totally! I am right there with you!!! I am down 20 and wasn't sure if I could see a difference. I found I could really tell in my stomach and my face if you do a side by side.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference! Especially in your side view, you're slimming down your tummy nicely!!! It's always harder to see changes in our own bodies because we live in them. Somedays I feel like I've made no progress and then I meet up with family and they're all like, "You look awesome! How much weight have you lost!" and then I feel better.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yes definetly keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • willwhite78
    Options
    You're almost out of toilet paper. (and yes, I can see the difference)
  • Sara056155
    Sara056155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference. You're doing great! It took me about 7 months to lose 32 pounds. I agree that slower is better. Good luck reaching your goal!
  • creell
    creell Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! Looking good!
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell too. Nice job!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!! It took me over a year to lose 40 so, i understand but, we just have to keep pushing. 20 in 3 months is actually not bad at ALL!! You can definitely see the difference!

Slow and steady wins the race! Frustrating but, we will get there!! :-)
  • BBryans07
    BBryans07 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! YOU ROCK! I can totally see a difference. You are great inspiration! Keep it up!
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I can def tell the difference!!! congratulations and good job sticking to it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!