24lbs. down...pics. Can you tell the difference?

Options

Replies

• primoreno
    primoreno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! You can definitely see the difference!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!!
  • beckkee
    beckkee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think we all get discouraged once in a while. Keep at it. You're looking great.
  • slcrane90
    slcrane90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    First of all Congrats!!! You look amazing and yes you can see a difference!
  • khioukhom
    Options
    That's amazing, you looked toned and firm. Congratulations!
  • aaronjones01
    Options
    Good going!
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference all over. You are doing great! 20lbs in a few months is great! Keep up the good work :happy:

Add me if you like! :)
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! and yes can definetely see a difference. it has taken me 7 months to get down 27 pounds, but lost alot in inches. keep taking pictures and maybe measure. you will see differences in one of them when you feel like the scale isn't motivating you. And keep doing what your doing - Wonderful Job!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those were a great 24# that you worked off of yourself! You can see the difference in your arms and stomach areas. I can see it. Your arms look toned more and skinnier! I can't wait to lose at least 20 pounds. Almost there, but I have at least a total of 70 more pounds to loose. Such a big number.... That's sure going to take a while. CONGRATS on your 24# loss!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Heck yes you can see a difference! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished...I am the same way....I don't notice it as much until I take pictures...and then I am Wow...I really did improve. WAY TO GO!
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You're almost out of toilet paper. (and yes, I can see the difference)

No worries about the TP...the reserve is right below, left bottom corner of the picture. LOL!!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    congrats! you are looking good girl!
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You look smaller in all areas. Looks like you lost inches pretty evenly. Fantastic work! Keep it up!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    Thank you! You are all wonderful and I love how we can motivate each other.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference in your arms! Great job keep it up!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    So, here's an update on my progress. Shortly after I posted my fitness progress in April '13, I began having lots of abdominal pain and bloating, so much that my workouts had to come to a halt. I visited my OBGYN and found I had lots of fibroid tumors, which were causing the bloating and pain. I was a little discouraged and I gained 10lbs. back. I continued to eat as healthy as possible to avoid gaining it all back. This past October 2013 I underwent a hysterectomy (the traditional incision across the belly) and was out of commission for 9 weeks (yes, painful, long recovery), but as soon as the doctor cleared me to begin regular activity I began to exercise again. I am back down and total weight loss is 24lbs.! Here is my new progress picture. Going strong and reaching goals, little by little!

Progress.jpg
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely a difference! Great job!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    Sorry, trying to figure out how to post the picture!
  • NancyQR28
    Options
    esin.jpg[/URL]

So, here's an update on my progress. Shortly after I posted my fitness progress in April '13, I began having lots of abdominal pain and bloating, so much that my workouts had to come to a halt. I visited my OBGYN and found I had lots of fibroid tumors, which were causing the bloating and pain. I was a little discouraged and I gained 10lbs. back. I continued to eat as healthy as possible to avoid gaining it all back. This past October 2013 I underwent a hysterectomy (the traditional incision across the belly) and was out of commission for 9 weeks (yes, painful, long recovery), but as soon as the doctor cleared me to begin regular activity I began to exercise again. I am back down and total weight loss is 24lbs.! Here is my new progress picture. Going strong and reaching goals, little by little!
  • dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great job. I get very discouraged at how slow the weight seems to come off. The older I get the harder it seems to get. Keep up the great work you are doing awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!