34 pounds gone!!!!!

Options
Starting weight: 309.8
Current weight: 276.2
Ulimate goal: 160

3 months ago I was informed by my doctor that I was pre dediabtic, I had high blood pressure and that if I didn't get my life under control I could be died by 26 and I am currently almost 19! It was a huge reality check and I decided to get healthy; it was time for a change. I signed up at a gym and got a personal trainer and was ready to own it! In 3 months I have lost 33.4 pounds and an amazing 40 inches!!!!! I went from a 3XL to currently 1XL and from size 22-23 jean to currently 20:) I am excited for the next 3 months and I recently got a new trainer who is helping me overcome the mental battle and she created a great workout:) I also do spin 2 day a week and love it!!!

My advice to anyone is get your mental aspect ready once that is set everything else will fall into place, exercise daily and eat at least 1300 calories a day:)

2re3adx.jpg

Replies

• MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.
    I've heard the spinning class is great for cardio but at 242 I'm a little intimidated. How is it?
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job.
    I've heard the spinning class is great for cardio but at 242 I'm a little intimidated. How is it?

I currently 276 and I have no problem with it; the first couple were rough but now I am a spin addict and want to keep going back.
  • aaronjones01
    Options
    Impressive
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    *Jaw drop*
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    lovely job!
  • BellaRican85
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the good work! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!