51 lbs gone in 8 months (pic)

Options
keriberi9
keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
My husband and I started MFP at the end of August about 8 months ago. He has lost 83 lbs so far, and I have lost 51 lbs (plus 15 more pounds of baby weight in the two months before we started). It is definitely easier with a partner! We have modified our eating, lowering the amounts we eat and making lower calorie recipes (I love the Skinnytaste website the most!). It is surprising how many calories we were eating before!

This has definitely been a life change for us. I am so proud of both of us. I want to be healthier for my kids. I plan to lose at least 30-40 more pounds :happy: I am 5'5", and have gone from a size 18/20 to currently a size 14.

23ifncz.jpg

Replies

• maggiecosmo
    maggiecosmo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Job... keep at it!
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    holy crap, thats awesome, you look great and loads happier. Congratulations! xxx
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Wow! that's super duper! You can really see a big difference in your before and after pictures! Keep up the good work!
  • febes1972
    febes1972 Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up!!1
  • 19veronica
    19veronica Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • keriberi9
    Options
    Wow! that's super duper! You can really see a big difference in your before and after pictures! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I can't always see it.....but I keep looking back and comparing to be sure!!
  • Ginny2bskinny
    Options
    WOW Keri congratulations! You are an inspiration to many and thanks for sharing your success! I will checkout the website you mentioned.
  • vander1974
    vander1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you should be really proud of yourself, that's a fantastic acheivment and I'm sure you will reach your goal.! Well done and keep it up x
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    you look great!! congrats on the weight loss and both of you doing this together!
  • Jjrad14
    Jjrad14 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job to both you and your hubby!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    :drinker: great job!
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    Congrats!! Great Job!! :smile:
  • keriberi9
    Options
    WOW Keri congratulations! You are an inspiration to many and thanks for sharing your success! I will checkout the website you mentioned.

You should! Skinnytaste.com posts healthier recipes. She even posts Weight Watcgers points for people.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • keriberi9
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job to both you and your hubby!
    Thank you!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Awesome! I wish my husband would get on board. He cooks better meals for me, but still snacks on pizza, chips and BBQ!!

I also love skinnytaste, she has great recipes!!
  • keriberi9
    Options
    Awesome! I wish my husband would get on board. He cooks better meals for me, but still snacks on pizza, chips and BBQ!!

I also love skinnytaste, she has great recipes!!

I get that! Mine is pretty close to goal so his calories are a lot higher to maintain. It makes it more difficult....but I know I can still do it! Keep up the good work!
  • keriberi9
    Options
    holy crap, thats awesome, you look great and loads happier. Congratulations! xxx
    Thanks! I feel so much better and am happier :)
  • keriberi9
    Options
    Wow you should be really proud of yourself, that's a fantastic acheivment and I'm sure you will reach your goal.! Well done and keep it up x
    Thanks! I will!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!